What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 starting Justin Tucker over__________ (1 Viewer)

Buffaloes

Footballguy
So I have Tucker going this week. I think Balt. plays the Browns. Tucker seems like a good bet to kick some 3-pointers and maybe make an EP or 2. I don't know who is on the ww and I'm risking carrying only 1 kicker. Who are you guys starting Tucker over this weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
should I start on of the top kickers in the league????
hey dudebro, let's not turn this into a WDIS thread. please take those to the ffa or the ac.

Donald Igwebuike
thanks for getting us back on track, jeffery. I like Igwebuike and if he were available in my supercompetitive high stakes league, I might possibly think of starting him. appreciate the ballsiness of benching the Nigerian Nightmare for Tucker though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually starting tucker in my flex over Kevin Durant (got him off the waivers after seeing this gem, guy is way under the radar https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152560204986655&set=vb.81781281654&type=2&theater). I play in an all longhorns league, and ever since Tucker tried to run a TD in at the super bowl he is RB eligible. I also picked up Vince Young in the draft. It was a speculative grab, but I'm really thinking he comes back, especially with the injury to RGIII. I'm sure Colt McCoy has talked him up to Shanahan.

Hah

My league has three flex spots for any position so for the first time ever in the history of FF I went K the first three rounds. The thing people don't know about kickers is that they have such a higher consistent floor over any other position. That guaranteed 5-6 points every week is a huge advantage now multiply that by 4 every week and I'm a lock for the title this season.

Tucker was my first round pick and I'm starting him over Calvin Johnson who I had as a keeper.

Hah

My league has three flex spots for any position so for the first time ever in the history of FF I went K the first three rounds. The thing people don't know about kickers is that they have such a higher consistent floor over any other position. That guaranteed 5-6 points every week is a huge advantage now multiply that by 4 every week and I'm a lock for the title this season.

Tucker was my first round pick and I'm starting him over Calvin Johnson who I had as a keeper.
you could practically still hear the echo from the hawk screech you undoubtedly let out on draft day. Well done, Roberto Guano. Well done.

okay, gentlemen. we had some really thoughtful and solid discussion in here for week 3 so let's give this a week 4 bump.

Last week Tucker hit the game-winner from way downtown as Marv Albert may have said. I'll probably ride it out another week with Tucker even though Old Reliable™ David Akers is sitting there on the FA list.

Who are you gents starting Tucker over this week?

Dropped him for the Dallas DT switched from an acquire all kickers strategy to an acquire all DT's strategy. During the last week the kicker strategy was going mainstream and I need to stay ahead of the curve.

Users who are viewing this thread