What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Actual completed drafts (1 Viewer)

twistd

Footballguy
Are there any actual completed drafts available for viewing? I know last year they did a couple of drafts that were public. Are they doing that this year? Have they just not occured yet? Like to get a feel for what the drafts will look like this year, particularly at TE and QB.

Are there any actual completed drafts available for viewing? I know last year they did a couple of drafts that were public. Are they doing that this year? Have they just not occured yet? Like to get a feel for what the drafts will look like this year, particularly at TE and QB.
Here is the first one, I think there is at least one more scheduled.

http://leagues.myffpc.com/football/draft-board.php?LID=121408&UID=fantasyfootball&CONF=0&X=1374889495712

cdubz,

Thanks for this; I've been looking for the same thing for a while now. They had four exposed drafts this time last year and the year before and I've been disappointed that there haven't been more this year. Can I ask where you found this one and on what date it was conducted?

cdubz,

Thanks for this; I've been looking for the same thing for a while now. They had four exposed drafts this time last year and the year before and I've been disappointed that there haven't been more this year. Can I ask where you found this one and on what date it was conducted?
It says right on the top of the page - was for a broadcast on HSFF Hour on August 2

Captain Hook said:
It says right on the top of the page - was for a broadcast on HSFF Hour on August 2
Oh okay, cool. I don't see any kind of a time stamp when I open it but maybe we're using different browsers or something. This really is a neat resource so thanks again to cdubz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Hook said:
Oh okay, cool. I don't see any kind of a time stamp when I open it but maybe we're using different browsers or something. This really is a neat resource so thanks again to cdubz.
I think I only saw it when I printed it out, but yes that was the date for that one. I currently have it in an email thread to myself, but I think the original source was the myffpc.com message board. FFPC also has a youtube channel where they show the draft boards for all of the various publicly disclosed drafts like pros vs. joes.

There were 6 pro vs. Joe drafts done in late July that are public. Granted, they are draftmaaster format, but it can give a decent idea of where players are going in this format of league.

Here is the first one, I think there is at least one more scheduled.

http://leagues.myffpc.com/football/draft-board.php?LID=121408&UID=fantasyfootball&CONF=0&X=1374889495712
Just wanted to say thanks for the info. Last year I was able to see all the drafts through the overall tab on the league page. I don't think that was supposed to be available. It doesn't work this year. This year there have been a couple available and that is it. The more info the better.

Now that the drafts are over, does anyone know how many total teams are in? It seems to be a state secret to find out. If you go into Reports, then Overall, you see a list but would need to manually count them.

Now that the drafts are over, does anyone know how many total teams are in? It seems to be a state secret to find out. If you go into Reports, then Overall, you see a list but would need to manually count them.
Well it cant be that # since its not divisible by 12. But yea its around 5,800 teams , i emailed them asking thats what they told me. So im guessing 5,820 team which equates to ~ 485 leagues. So 2 of each come out for the championship rds minimum (1 and 2 seeds) so right there u have 970 teams in the championship rds. THEN, add in the league champs who werent the 1 or 2 seed, they also get a bid! Of 485 leagues, i dunno i'd say what 240 of them (just taking 1/2 the #) are won by 3 or 4 seeds. So add that up and....

You have about 1,200 teams in the championship rds. Ok , its a lottery for sure. You need some sick, sick luck. Long story short, not sure how they got this many teams to compete in something they have such a small/tiny/miniscule chance of winning. I think they need to up those prizes also for the top places. Looks like they got over 2 million in this thing in straight buyins. Take out the 2k prize pool per league and u still have over 1 million left. Those payouts dont match up

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it cant be that # since its not divisible by 12. But yea its around 5,800 teams , i emailed them asking thats what they told me. So im guessing 5,820 team which equates to ~ 485 leagues. So 2 of each come out for the championship rds minimum (1 and 2 seeds) so right there u have 970 teams in the championship rds. THEN, add in the league champs who werent the 1 or 2 seed, they also get a bid! Of 485 leagues, i dunno i'd say what 240 of them (just taking 1/2 the #) are won by 3 or 4 seeds. So add that up and....

You have about 1,200 teams in the championship rds. Ok , its a lottery for sure. You need some sick, sick luck. Long story short, not sure how they got this many teams to compete in something they have such a small/tiny/miniscule chance of winning. I think they need to up those prizes also for the top places. Looks like they got over 2 million in this thing in straight buyins. Take out the 2k prize pool per league and u still have over 1 million left. Those payouts dont match up
:shrug: I clicked league, overrall....then scrolled to the bottom of that list.

Users who are viewing this thread