What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** White Sox 2012 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ovah! Some good pitching, some clutch hitting and a nice sliding catch by Alexei to preserve the win.

Rios!

Bullpen looks great.

Offense is the big question mark. Looking forward to the game tonight.

:blackdot: :blackdot: :blackdot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than De Aza, Ramirez and Rios this lineup is just stupid slow. Ah well at least they took one game in Texas. :thumbup:

Sale is a stud. I fully expect him to become the #1 starter of this staff before the season ends. Morel just stinks right now. I would rather they put in Escobar. At least he hit the ball in his start and has some speed.

Sorry for the fantasy-related question but I'm hoping to get a homer opinion on Alejandro de Aza. What are you guys expecting out of him? Can he be Angel Pagan circa 2010 (10 HR / 40 SBs / 80 runs / .340 OBP)? Is he a lock for 500 ABs? His minor league numbers have looked good over the past couple of seasons and he's had some success (albeit in a small sample size) at the major league level over the past few years.

Sorry for the fantasy-related question but I'm hoping to get a homer opinion on Alejandro de Aza. What are you guys expecting out of him? Can he be Angel Pagan circa 2010 (10 HR / 40 SBs / 80 runs / .340 OBP)? Is he a lock for 500 ABs? His minor league numbers have looked good over the past couple of seasons and he's had some success (albeit in a small sample size) at the major league level over the past few years.
I like de Aza. I think he can be good for 15 / 35 / 85. Yes, he should be a lock for those ABs barring an injury.

Overall a very good start. Thought that the Texas opener could have been a win. The early measure comes this weekend. It would be a great start to get the home opener in the W column. Do not have to face big V this series. De Aza, Paulie and Aj have been solid in the lineup. Have to think that Dunn is showing signs of being more relaxed as he is just looking to get on base. Morel and Gordie simply must pick things up. The starters have been good and the bullpen has been impressive. Need the vets to stay healthy.

I drafted Gavin Floyd with the intent on starting him, y'know, sometimes. Probably should've checked the schedule first. Looking like April 19 he finally makes the rotation!

Not with the money they are paying him. More than likely, the test will come for Dunn as the weather heats up and the ball carries. I think that they are counting on him just whacking HRs. I have big concerns with Gordie and Morel. These guys look like they are not going to be anything special with a bat in their hand. Still early but I was hoping that one of these guys would start out hot.

Gavin just buckled Miggy with a 3-2 huge curve ball. Rarely see him fooled like that. And they still got the strike em out / throw em out.

5-2 to start the season with a chance to sweep the Tigers. 4-0 against the AL Central.

Just heard the Sox didn't get their fourth win against the AL Central until May 18 last year. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread