What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AC in my car isn't working.....help please. (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
It doesn't turn on. It's not blowing any air.....cold or hot. Does this mean it's my blower fan? How much is something like that?

It's a HONDA.....2012 Civic.

Any tips, tricks, schtick, Snapchat pics, etc. are appreciated.

It is your power blower transistor. Very easy to replace. Two screw under your glove box. You probably need to change your cabin filter. That may be what caused it to short.

It is your power blower transistor. Very easy to replace. Two screw under your glove box. You probably need to change your cabin filter. That may be what caused it to short.
Hmm....thanks for this. I'll definitely look into the power blower transistor. I'm not sure if it was the cabin filter that shorted it because I think I had that replaced the last time I was at the dealership for my oil change.

Hmm....thanks for this. I'll definitely look into the power blower transistor. I'm not sure if it was the cabin filter that shorted it because I think I had that replaced the last time I was at the dealership for my oil change.
It's the power blower "resister". I got my words mixed up. youll find tons of info on it in the Honda forum. Seems to be a common issue. You may still want to check the "cabin" filter. Not the air filter commonly replaced during oil changes. When I changed my resistor the first time the ac started working, but I didn't get any good air flow until I changed the cabin filter.

Users who are viewing this thread