What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FYI - 2011 Survivor Schedule (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
PDSL - signups in mid-March, draft starts April 1 or shortly thereafter. There will be one mass sign-up thread posted in this forum. Last years winners (Gamma, Sniffer, Rads, and me) will be captains and select their league mates and draft positions in leagues 1-4. I will be the bubble captain if we don't need 4 four leagues and in this event will get to pick my league and draft position first. This draft will end before midnite the day of NFL draft Thursday April 28 which may mean an accelerated clock may be implemented later in the draft. The clock will be off Easter Sunday only. As a new twist, if there's interest in the signup thread, one of the leagues may go 24 rounds deep and have a 4 hour clock during the weekdays. You'll be able to state you preference in the signup thread.

SSL - signups in mid-April, draft starts the Monday after the NFL draft. League 1, May 2; League 2, after league one clears one round; League 3, after league two clears one round; League 4, after league three clears one round. You will be assigned to a league based on last year's results. Alternates will go into league 4. Draft will be completed by the Thursday midnite prior to Memorial Day which may mean an accelerated clock will be implemented later in the draft.

MBSL - signups late July, draft in early/mid-August.

Feel free to post "IN" here, but I won't be referring to this thread later.

As a new twist, if there's interest in the signup thread, one of the leagues may go 24 rounds deep and have a 4 hour clock during the weekdays.

sweet idea Bass. Id like to captain this one

Users who are viewing this thread