What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superbad (1 Viewer)

jcole76

Footballguy
Superbad Trailer

Check out the redband (uncensored) trailer for the new Judd Apatow (Freaks & Geeks, 40 yo Virgin, Knocked Up) movie coming out in August. I truly laughed out loud. Definitely looks like one of the funniest movies evah! I defy you to find this unfunny!

Be careful at work, there is cursing in the clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Superbad Trailer

Check out the redband (uncensored) trailer for the new Judd Apatow (Freaks & Geeks, 40 yo Virgin, Knocked Up) movie coming out in August. I truly laughed out loud. Definitely looks like one of the funniest movies evah! I defy you to find this unfunny!

Be careful at work, there is cursing in the clip
:lmao: :goodposting: :goodposting:

The kid who seems to be the main character (Michael Cera) was AWESOME playing George Michael Bluth on Arrested Development.

The kid who seems to be the main character (Michael Cera) was AWESOME playing George Michael Bluth on Arrested Development.
:lmao:Apatow talked a little about this on Stern a couple weeks ago. Apparently it's really raunchy and no studios wanted to make it for several years, but now he has more clout and could get it made. I think he said Seth Rogen wrote it, but he may have been talking about another movie.

JZilla said:
Here's a funny video of Michael Cera on the set of Knocked Up. http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?sectio...res&Id=1960

Judd Apatow can do no wrong right now... love that guy.
So is this fake?
Yes. I don't think Cera's in the movie at all, it's just a gag on his supposed firing as the lead character (he's really only a teenage kid)
Fooled me. I was like WTF is going on up in these here clip and like now I know it was one a dem bamboozlement of the viewer typ jobbers.

This will be the American Pie and Dazed and Confused of this decade, rolled into one.

about 5 new clips on areyousuperbad.com

This has the potential to be good....

But i'm really hoping this isn't one of those movies that has shown all the good scenes already.

BUMP

heres a direct link to the unedited trailer in case anyone missed it the first time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aonSHi327wI

:scared:

also, if you search youtube for "superbad peni" with an "s" on the end theres a pretty good 3 minute clip from the movie w/language and drawings of organs :lmao:

Just got back from an advance screening of the movie.

It was definitely good. Some pretty hilarious stuff. Probably about 15 minutes could've been cut out, and it is somewhat predictable, but that doesn't detract from the majority of the humor.

It's very comparable to American Pie, although probably funnier, but without any nudity.

This will be the American Pie and Dazed and Confused of this decade, rolled into one.
Negative.It's a movie that is definitely worth your time, and is quite funny.

But I honestly don't think they pushed the envelope nearly as far as American Pie did.

Superbad won't become a franchise like American Pie did, and people will not remember this film in 10 years like they do with dazed and confused.

I'm not trying to overly degrade it though.. I laughed pretty hard.

The GF thought it was a lot closer to being like "Can't Hardly Wait".. but I disagreed because that movie focused on several characters... this movie is on three guys chasing 3 chicks... which makes it relate a lot more to American Pie by my watch...

But neither of the main actors is as dynamic as Stiffler.

Just got back from an advance screening of the movie.It was definitely good. Some pretty hilarious stuff. Probably about 15 minutes could've been cut out, and it is somewhat predictable, but that doesn't detract from the majority of the humor.It's very comparable to American Pie, although probably funnier, but without any nudity.
:football:

Movie was too funny. Can't believe that Superbad is rated 14A is Canada, it's a R rated comedy for sure. Recommend this for sure.

Weird the best two movies of the summer Bourne and Superbad came out in August.

Awesome movie. My wife loved it too. This movie will be the big draw of the summer, no doubt. All of the names Seth has for Fogle are hilarious.

Other good scenes:

Cop: "We should be guiding his ####, not blocking it!" :thumbup:

Drunk: "Oh! It's you! McMuffin!"

My sister saw this last night and keeps raving about how awesome it is.

Apparently the movie was sold out at theatres all over the Buffalo area.

I'm leaving the message board now to go down the basement and Chillax, and maybe subscribe to the Vag-tastic Voyage

I'm leaving the message board now to go down the basement and Chillax, and maybe subscribe to the Vag-tastic Voyage
Plus think of all the other great fetish sites you get thrown in for that price. You may not be into peeing now, but who knows what you'll be into 10 years from now?

Laughed a lot, but thought the male genital humor was way overdone. Loved the dream sequences when Seth was trying to steal alcohol.

"I'm 22..."

"YOU SURE ARE! That'll be $80!"

"Wonderful!"

"Sorry for blocking your ####."

I'd rate this right up there with Wedding Crashers as far as recent comedies. I liked it a lot more then 40-Virgin and Knocked Up.

The dialogue is stellar. Right on the money. Was like you were watching real people.

Movie will do huge business because it will have a lot of repeat business. I could watch it again today.

Opening credits were pretty cool too.

Sequel for sure.

Negative.It's a movie that is definitely worth your time, and is quite funny.

But I honestly don't think they pushed the envelope nearly as far as American Pie did.

Superbad won't become a franchise like American Pie did, and people will not remember this film in 10 years like they do with dazed and confused.

I'm not trying to overly degrade it though.. I laughed pretty hard.

The GF thought it was a lot closer to being like "Can't Hardly Wait".. but I disagreed because that movie focused on several characters... this movie is on three guys chasing 3 chicks... which makes it relate a lot more to American Pie by my watch...

But neither of the main actors is as dynamic as Stiffler.
I think I disagree with every single thing you've posted here. This movie was ten times the movie American Pie was.

Users who are viewing this thread