What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Mad Max movie, the pole (1 Viewer)

Which movie was best?

• Mad Max

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • The Road Warrior

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
I think Mad Max is the best. Didn't have the budget or the special effects Road Warrior had but the story was better. We see Max with his family, his out of control partner, the stress of the times, and the evolution of why Max went out into the desert.

Road Warrior had the dog and the helicopter though, plus I like the bad guys too. But the wild kid and the bravado of the clan in the fort made the second half of the movie just ok. I'd still give it an A- though, I'm being picky here because I think Mad Max was nearly perfect.

Thunderdome had Tina Turner as a main character, nuff said.

I think Mad Max is the best. Didn't have the budget or the special effects Road Warrior had but the story was better. We see Max with his family, his out of control partner, the stress of the times, and the evolution of why Max went out into the desert.

Road Warrior had the dog and the helicopter though, plus I like the bad guys too. But the wild kid and the bravado of the clan in the fort made the second half of the movie just ok. I'd still give it an A- though, I'm being picky here because I think Mad Max was nearly perfect.

Thunderdome had Tina Turner as a main character, nuff said.
Always liked Road Warrior the best.

Thunderdome was so corny and cheesy.

Thunderdome may not be the best, but it's the most quoted of the lot in my home. Two men enter! One man leaves!

Mad Max was a great cult film.

Road Warrior is an f'n classic.

I like Thunderdome more than most but agree it wasn't exactly a rousing finale to the trilogy. Although the Thunderdome scene is outstanding.

I like Thunderdome more than most but agree it wasn't exactly a rousing finale to the trilogy. Although the Thunderdome scene is outstanding.
Thunderdome was going along great right up until he runs into the children. Then it sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread