What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

r0llin_game

Footballguy
The season has started!

Few things to go by to help clean up the clutter, along to help everyone gain a better understanding for the value of a deal.

This is not the place to ask if you should offer/accept a trade. This thread is completed threads only.

Please post lineup requirements along with the scoring rules!

12 Team --- QB/5 Flex (non QB)/K/DEF --- PPR --- 6 pt tds

Traded Nick Foles for Peyton Manning. I also have the option to swap 2016 1st rounders if it is to my advantage. My team is stacked and I have Andrew Luck and Teddy Bridgewater backing up the old bull.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team, 25 man rosters, all td's = 6 pts, PPR.

Start q,r,r,w,w,t,f,d/st,k

Team A gives Mike Wallace

Team B gives If Mike Wallace finishes this season (2014) in top 12 of wr scoring of dynasty league, then team A gets B's 2015 first round rookie pick. Anything less then it's B's 2015 2nd round rookie pick. Team B has fairly good team and should be in bottom half of rookie draft.

Team B gives their 1st if Mike Wallace finishes in top 12 wrs, otherwise their 2nd
Beyond how hard it is to read that, it's probably about all you can get for Wallace. I inherited a team and couldn't find any buyers. Amazingly, somebody offered Andre Johnson and Olsen out of the blue and I grabbed it.

King of the Jungle said:

Traded Nick Foles for Peyton Manning. I also have the option to swap 2016 1st rounders if it is to my advantage. My team is stacked and I have Andrew Luck and Teddy Bridgewater backing up the old bull.
Like it for you.

Team B gives If Mike Wallace finishes this season (2014) in top 12 of wr scoring of dynasty league, then team A gets B's 2015 first round rookie pick. Anything less then it's B's 2015 2nd round rookie pick. Team B has fairly good team and should be in bottom half of rookie draft.
Wallace for a late 2nd is a great deal. (And if Wallace finishes top-12 this year, Wallace for a late 1st is an even better deal.)

King of the Jungle said:

Like it for you.
a lot. Peyton for Foles straight would be good, but to get the potential bump is nice.

But can he trade his pick or is it locked now?

Really not sure I should have made this trade. Would appreciate some honest thoughts on it. 12 team PPR dynasty league

Gave: K. Allen & Hurns

Got: Gordon & DeSean Jackson

I probably just weakened my title chances this year, as I'm definitely a contender. But was it worth it long term or no?

Roster (we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex at rb/wr/te):

Rodgers, Rivers, Bortles

Charles, Ball, Morris, Tate, Todman

Cobb, Cruz, Patterson, DeSean, Wright, Watkins, Gordon

Gronk, Seferian-Jenkins, Gresham

Wallace for a late 2nd is a great deal. (And if Wallace finishes top-12 this year, Wallace for a late 1st is an even better deal.)
Exactly

Start Q-RR-WWW-T-F, limited IDP, non-PPR, 40 man rosters

Two recent trades, I'm not involved in either:

Team A gives: Knile Davis

Team B gives: Jonathan Dwyer + 2015 2nd Round pick (projected mid-round)

A owns Ellington, B owns Charles

----------

Team C gives: Garrett Graham

Team D gives: Mike Williams

Before the trade, D had only O. Daniels, M. Rivera and T. Niklas at TE.

Team B gives their 1st if Mike Wallace finishes in top 12 wrs, otherwise their 2nd
Beyond how hard it is to read that, it's probably about all you can get for Wallace. I inherited a team and couldn't find any buyers. Amazingly, somebody offered Andre Johnson and Olsen out of the blue and I grabbed it.

Looks like you did just fine interpreting what the trade was. You did a fine job truncating it to the bare facts. Similarly, I am finding that interest in him is lukewarm across numerous leagues.

Two pretty interesting trades in separate leagues today (not involved in either), both 12 team PPR.

Trade 1

Josh Gordon

for

Brandin Cooks

Trade 2

Andre Ellington, Josh Gordon

for

Michael Floyd, Lache Seastrunk

Two pretty interesting trades in separate leagues today (not involved in either), both 12 team PPR.

Trade 1

Josh Gordon

for

Brandin Cooks

Trade 2

for

Gordon in both for me, though I can see a case being made for Cooks in Trade #1.

14 team PPR devy league. Devy's rostered: Diggs, DGB, Funchess, Clement, Collins, M. Davis, Fournette, Yeldon, Dyer, K. Williams, Gurley, Henry, Winston, Gordon, Cooper, Tyner, Treadwell, Boyd, D. Johnson.

Gave:

2015 Devy pick (1 round only--mid/late)

Josh Huff

Zurlon Tipton

Got:

Dorial Green-Beckham

2015 4th

I'm not even a big believer in DGB on the field, but wanted to take a swing at the upside. Rebuilding team wanted a mulligan on DGB and got his do-over in the form of another devy pick. With the news that DGB says he'll stay until 2016, he could pick a player that will come out at the same time as DGB with way less baggage and questions.

Thoughts on this trade involving Gordon?

Gave: K. Allen & Hurns

Got: Gordon & DeSean Jackson

14 team PPR devy league. Devy's rostered: Diggs, DGB, Funchess, Clement, Collins, M. Davis, Fournette, Yeldon, Dyer, K. Williams, Gurley, Henry, Winston, Gordon, Cooper, Tyner, Treadwell, Boyd, D. Johnson.

Gave:

Josh Huff

Zurlon Tipton

Got:

Dorial Green-Beckham

2015 4th

I'm not even a big believer in DGB on the field, but wanted to take a swing at the upside. Rebuilding team wanted a mulligan on DGB and got his do-over in the form of another devy pick. With the news that DGB says he'll stay until 2016, he could pick a player that will come out at the same time as DGB with way less baggage and questions.
Considering they appear to be making it easier to smoke weed, I think it's a great trade.

Gave:

Josh Huff

Zurlon Tipton

Got:

Dorial Green-Beckham

2015 4th

Considering they appear to be making it easier to smoke weed, I think it's a great trade.
True. Although he's already got a domestic violence red flag as well which will be just about the worst thing a player can do to their value outside of getting multiple concussions.

Like it for you.
a lot. Peyton for Foles straight would be good, but to get the potential bump is nice.

But can he trade his pick or is it locked now?
It is now locked until the draft and I make the option decision. I have made out nicely on these option throw-ins in the past and people seem a lot more willing since they are not losing a 1st rounder. I figure Manning has at least two more years left since he is about 6900 yards behind Favre for all-time passing yardage holder. As long as Manning can stay healthy he will want to retire with that record.

Trade 1

Josh Gordon

for

Brandin Cooks

Trade 2

for

Gordon side for both. Trade 2 is just not close to me.

wdcrob said:
12 team PPR Q/RR/WWW/T/F

Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, 2015 first

for

Dez
Brown / Nelson / 1st.
I love this trade. Someone who actually got value for a stud in a 3:1 deal. This is what they should look like.
Well, it's a pretty unusual deal. There's a reason most people don't get value like this for their young studs. Basically young stud with a sexy name was traded for two studs with less sexy names and a 1st. And nobody in the deal is very old.It's great value, but you'll rarely see a deal like this.

Just sold TRich in a QQRRWWWW 10 team dynasty.

Gave: TRich

Got: 2015 3rd, J.Clausen (to handcuff Cutler)
Even for Trent, even in a Superflex, that's awful value. Especially since you have to start 2 RB's.

Even for Trent, even in a Superflex, that's awful value. Especially since you have to start 2 RB's.
Trust me I tried to get more. I'm on the "TRich is going to be awful" side of the fence and it's the best I could do. Don't feel great about it but I am loaded at RB and thin at QB. Would rather have gotten the Wheaton/DMC deal above, but oh well. :/

Trust me I tried to get more. I'm on the "TRich is going to be awful" side of the fence and it's the best I could do. Don't feel great about it but I am loaded at RB and thin at QB. Would rather have gotten the Wheaton/DMC deal above, but oh well. :/
Even if I thought Trent was a lock to continue his awfulness going forward, at those prices I'd hold him just in case I was wrong.

QQRRWWWTTFF .5 PPR 10 team

Team A: Bridgewater, Hoyer, Blackmon, 2016 3rd & 4th

Team B: Allen Robinson, Woodhead, 2015 1st, 2016 1st

It's kind of a weird one since Bridgewater went 2.01 and Robinson 2.06

OK...but if that was the best I could do...I dunno...I probably would have held TRich (I understand it is a 2 QB league, but still...for Clausen?).

QQRRWWWTTFF .5 PPR 10 team

Team A: Bridgewater, Hoyer, Blackmon, 2016 3rd & 4th

Team B: Allen Robinson, Woodhead, 2015 1st, 2016 1st

It's kind of a weird one since Bridgewater went 2.01 and Robinson 2.06
I don't know what's more baffling, that Bridgewater fell to the second in a 2QB league or that someone then turned around and traded a pair of future firsts to get him.

Not involved but happened in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty leagues this morning. Personally I think team A made out like a bandit.

Team A gets: Justin Hunter, E. Sanders, J. Hill

Team B gets: Sammy Watkins, Woods, Stills

2RB 3WR Flex PPR

Think this made sense for both teams involved. Team A has Moreno as his RB3 and is built to win this year. Team B has a pretty solid young team but would need to make a big move or two to contend this season.

Team A Receives: Terrence Williams, Lamar Miller

Team B Receives: DeAndre Hopkins

2RB 3WR Flex PPR

Think this made sense for both teams involved. Team A has Moreno as his RB3 and is built to win this year. Team B has a pretty solid young team but would need to make a big move or two to contend this season.

Pretty even. I would take Nuk but I could see the attraction to 2 potential starters

2RB 3WR Flex PPR

I like Hopkins

Not involved but happened in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty leagues this morning. Personally I think team A made out like a bandit.

Team A gets: Justin Hunter, E. Sanders, J. Hill

Team B gets: Sammy Watkins, Woods, Stills
Still by consensus Team A gave away the best potential player.

I think A's players may help more this year and I like all of them but the other side is decent. Woods is underrated and Stills may not be just the deep threat everyone thinks. I could see giving up Hunter + for Watkins pretty easily

Just went through in one of my leagues:

Russell Wilson

for

John Brown plus 2015 2nd round pick (likely to be top-3)

Users who are viewing this thread