What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For the love of God, do not elect Hilary Clinton next election. (1 Viewer)

Eminence

Footballguy
Guys, we screwed up bringing Barack into Office. The guy's approval rating says it all, but we were spoonfed this guy by the media and America has changed immensely over these past few years with Barack. But I'm telling you, do everything in your power to ensure the Hilary Clinton is not elected as even the Democratic nominee. Bring up Benghazi over and over.

Imagine the disappointment you have for Barack Obama and multiply it by two. It would be the worst thing that could happen to our country. That's a potential 16 years of liberalism jammed down our throats.

POTUS doesnt matter nearly as much as being able to appoint Supreme Court justices. So dont vote conservative/republican no matter what else you do.

Cannot stand Hillary, but she would have been better than Obama, knowing what we know today. At least she had some experience.

I welcome the day the dems or repubs offer a better alternative....not holding my breath though. I suspect I'll be voting "anybody but...." again this election cycle. It's kinda pathetic if you think about it. We REALLY can't produce anyone better than what we have the last several election cycles? Really?

If the GOP would stop nominating out of touch, ridiculous doosh nozzles, maybe you wouldn't need to start a thread like this.

Guys, we screwed up bringing Barack into Office. The guy's approval rating says it all, but we were spoonfed this guy by the media and America has changed immensely over these past few years with Barack. But I'm telling you, do everything in your power to ensure the Hilary Clinton is not elected as even the Democratic nominee. Bring up Benghazi over and over.

Imagine the disappointment you have for Barack Obama and multiply it by two. It would be the worst thing that could happen to our country. That's a potential 16 years of liberalism jammed down our throats.
But she graduated with honors!

If the GOP would stop nominating out of touch, ridiculous doosh nozzles, maybe you wouldn't need to start a thread like this.
Well when 95% of the available candidates from either party fall under this category, it is pretty hard to find someone.

Hillary is probably the shiniest turd of the bunch. If you really want to see scary, elect one of those tea party nut jobs.

Well when 95% of the available candidates from either party fall under this category, it is pretty hard to find someone.
False equivalency.
No it's not. You are just a partisan shill for the left. Career politicians are hacks who sell their votes out to the highest bidder. I feel bad for you that you trust in this class of whores.

How is being interested in politics any part of the school, work, gym only plan?

Hint: it's not. Now go bring up that D or pick up an extra shift. At this point you're on your way to government assistance, so you really should vote for Hillary. But your vote isn't going to matter anyway.

I disagree with many of Hillary's views, but she did a fine job both as senator and as Secretary of State, and depending on whom the Republicans choose I may very well vote for her. I like her.

guys, you gotta vote for hillary cause if you don't you hate females - sexist !

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with many of Hillary's views, but she did a fine job both as senator and as Secretary of State, and depending on whom the Republicans choose I may very well vote for her. I like her.
name a few of them, or you consciously only added that bit to make your second part seem more legit, which is a fallacy either way

can you list off some of her major accomplishments?

Speaking of doosh nozzles... Karl Rove is the biggest and most insidious of the bunch, including the Democrats, or Republicans, except of course **** Cheney, the man who started a war so his company could profit.

Speaking of doosh nozzles... Karl Rove is the biggest and most insidious of the bunch, including the Democrats, or Republicans, except of course **** Cheney, the man who started a war so his company could profit.
:loco:

name a few of them, or you consciously only added that bit to make your second part seem more legit, which is a fallacy either way
In general, I'm not a supporter of raising taxes in order to pay for more big government, as Hillary has supported in the past. I tend to support moderate smaller government ideas along the lines of Jon Huntsman.

can you list off some of her major accomplishments?
There'll be time enough for that. We're 3 years away Read her Wiki page if you want details.
So you make statements you can't back up

In general, I'm not a supporter of raising taxes in order to pay for more big government, as Hillary has supported in the past. I tend to support moderate smaller government ideas along the lines of Jon Huntsman.
Then you give me a vague response to a question you were forced to answer if you wanted to maintain credibility

hold on

wait for it

and

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cannot stand Hillary, but she would have been better than Obama, knowing what we know today. At least she had some experience.
She was much more qualified than Obama knowing what we knew back in the 2008 primary.

It looks like young Eminence can learn from his FFA elders.

He realizes his life tales aren't attracting the eyeballs they used to, so he throws out some stinky bait on a topic guaranteed to start a feeding frenzy. :thumbup:

In the next episode of Eminence Front Page, Em starts a religious thread!

If Hillary wins the election, will Eminence ask for a hard delete of this thread and then threaten to sue FBGs and everyone who is laughing at him if they don't take it down?

This will be an easy ask if the GOP nominates a reasonable candidate. A candidate that believes in science, will use the war machine reluctantly, and is social libertarian.

Users who are viewing this thread