What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McKelvin (1 Viewer)

Skilo

Footballguy
I know he wasn't in most Tiers, but McKelvin sure did have a beast of a game yesterday. Do you think this had more to do with Gilmore out, or a real shot putting up good numbers consistently (obvious not like ones from yesterday)? Since in my scenario I can have S or CB in my DB slots, I typically only use S, but do you think McKelvin makes the case to consider for leagues you can have either?

I think they threw to Marshall a lot of short passes and Mckelvin did not break them up but was there to get a lot of tackles. I wouldn't be expecting it every week. Safeties are better bets to get more tackles in general than corners.

McKelvin is solid so he's going to start as long as he's healthy, plus he's usually a target of opposing QBs because he doesn't have great ball awareness even though he usually is in decent position. Graham played well in place of Gilmore, so I think Cutler kept trying to pick on McKelvin and Robey in the game.

I think it's unlikely we'll see another big tackle game like this for McKelvin, but he will likely wind up with solid numbers. Not sold on the Bills OLBs and he can support the run.

Users who are viewing this thread