What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

hardy (1 Viewer)

scottedmunds

Footballguy
what do i do with him?

i've put out some trades, but his late benching this week was more than a little irritating. given the climate of the league right now regarding disciplinary issues, where do i go from here? one must suspect that he's going to be suspended at some point.

2 DE

2 LB

2 DB

1 IDP FLEX

tackle centred league...

i'd also love to know what to do with burfict if anyone has extra time...

i'm LB rich with kuechly and david, but getting thin everywhere else thanks to 100,000,000 injuries.

(my other DE is JPP and top waiver option is likely mario williams/ woodley / bennett)

I'm also wondering what to do with him. I don't think I'll bother trying to trade him, but am wondering how long he'll be out and whether he's even worth holding onto...

I am trying to get what I can for him currently. Free agent next season, not sure what other teams are gonna think with all that has been going on. Debating taking Jerry Hughes DE Bills for him, pretty solid offer.

Users who are viewing this thread