What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening in 32 team, IDP, salary cap advanced level league (1 Viewer)

themojoworkin

Footballguy
This is an active fantasy football league with year round activity. This is not for the fantasy football owner that mostly wants to be active during the season. This is the first time I've had to replace an owner in this league full of fantasy football fanatics.

FRANKLY MY DEAR I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

This league is in its 3rd season of existence.

32 team
1 copy of each player
Full IDP
IDP scoring to keep IDP on similar footing as offense
Starters are 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 1 DL/LB flex, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 CB/S flex.
Salary cap
Salaries are real NFL salaries
Franchise tags
Contract restructures
Very active- normal 150-225 trades/season

Open team is

The Warriors

There is no entry fee, one of us covers the league fees.

League site

www33.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/16463#0

Please contact me with a little info about you/your fantasy experience in IDP and 32 team leagues (experience preferred but not required). A high level of activity is a must.

my email

themojoworkin@gmail.com

Jeff

Still with one team open- this is a good active league- this is the first opening since league inception almost three years ago.

What if an owner joined, didn't make a single trade all season, yet worked the draft and waiver wire to perfection and won the championship...is he still considered active?

Yeah- that is exactly the kind of owner we are looking for- by activity it doesn't matter if you do waivers trade, etc. pretty much the league is filled with 31 guys that care and put effort into making their teams better. I just want owner 32 to be the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
im interested played fantasy 30 yrs currently in 5 dynasty leagues 3 32 leagues also

nofear03@verizon.net

Users who are viewing this thread