What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got motion sickness in the theater for the first time since Blair Witc (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
Daughter and I went to see As Above So Below.

What an awful piece of garbage. Bad acting, bad script and not that scary. Plus the camera movement was rapid and jerky.

Mr. Retukes said:
THE QUOTE BOXES ARE GIVING ME MOTION SICKNESS. :X
:lol:

I have mentioned before that my daughter and i have a goal to see a movie a week in the theater this year.

And we had seen everything else in theater in our area.

I like bad Horror movies, so we thought, "Why not?". But not this bad. This was criminally bad. And the motion sickness was the :X on top of the pile of crap.

Mr. Retukes said:
:lol: I have mentioned before that my daughter and i have a goal to see a movie a week in the theater this year.

I like bad Horror movies, so we thought, "Why not?". But not this bad. This was criminally bad. And the motion sickness was the :X on top of the pile of crap.
thats a stupid goal

Mr. Retukes said:
:lol: I have mentioned before that my daughter and i have a goal to see a movie a week in the theater this year.

thats a stupid goal
This is why people think you're a doosh face. Let the man have some fun with his daughter.

Mr. Retukes said:

thats a stupid goal
This is why people think you're a doosh face. Let the man have some fun with his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread