What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All-In All-Play league (1 Viewer)

I can personally recommend this league. It's very well run and the all-play format is very interesting. Join us...you'll be glad you did.

You might have a hard time getting someone to take a team that doesn't get to draft until the 4th round. Not much chance to get anybody worth anything at all by then.

I'm just sayin'...

but good luck with finding someone that doesn't care about that.

You're right about the draft picks. The available team has the 4.07, 5.06, 5.07 and 6.07 picks in the deepest draft in a decade. Plenty of good players will be available in the later rounds. And this is only a 14 team league.

I'm not sure you looked at the roster for this team, but any team with the following core players will be competitive:

Brees, Peterson, Sproles, DeAngelo Williams, Amendola, Desean Jackson, Megatron, Delanie Walker, Fairley, Clayborn, Dunlap, Brad Jones, Lawrence Timmons, Trumaine Johnson, Brandon Browner, Pollard, Rolle, Whitner, Aaron Williams.

And with these young up and coming players:

Geno Smith, Damon Harrison, Akiem Hicks, Demantre Moore, Jamie Collins, Jelani Jenkins, Manti Teo, Aldon Smith, TJ McDonald, Swearinger

There's a lot to work with here in spite of not having draft picks in the first three rounds of the rookie draft.

Just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have a hard time getting someone to take a team that doesn't get to draft until the 4th round. Not much chance to get anybody worth anything at all by then.

I'm just sayin'...

but good luck with finding someone that doesn't care about that.
I am more hoping to get the right guy and it is a good chance someone who can see beyond having picks in year 1 will be with us for a good long time.

Users who are viewing this thread