What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharknado3-Oh Hell No! debuts Wed.July 22nd/9pm (1 Viewer)

Checked the schedule and it's on tomorrow night at 9pm EST.

I know you want to watch this masterpiece!

Ok, if I'm paying for this "entertainment", then I want a refund, and if not, I want a refund anyway. How do the sharks breathe when they're not in water? Unless they manage to get flung right at someone, they're not really going to be doing any damage.

Ok, if I'm paying for this "entertainment", then I want a refund, and if not, I want a refund anyway. How do the sharks breathe when they're not in water? Unless they manage to get flung right at someone, they're not really going to be doing any damage.
water spout?

water spout?
Still mostly air, not to mention a pretty considerable pressure differential between underwater and in a tornado.

The whole thing just sounds particularly stupid to me, even for Syfy.

Well, my oldest daughter and I have enjoyed such masterpieces as Sharktapus, Pirranhnaconda and DinoCroc vs MegaGator, so we are pretty much all in here.

water spout?
Still mostly air, not to mention a pretty considerable pressure differential between underwater and in a tornado.

Good to see you are catching on to why these types of movies are so great.

:lmao: @ Danger Gurrero

But my favorite part of the call, by a long shot, and this is both a spoiler and something I am going to have to switch to caps lock for, is that there is apparently a scene in this movie WHERE IAN ZIERING CUTS HIMSELF OUT OF A SHARK’S STOMACH WITH A CHAINSAW. WITH. A. CHAINSAW. THIS MEANS THAT EITHER (A) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK WHILE HOLDING A CHAINSAW, (B) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND FINDS A WORKING CHAINSAW IN ITS STOMACH, OR © IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND THEN SOMEONE FEEDS THE SHARK A CHAINSAW SO HE CAN FREE HIMSELF. ANY OF THOSE OPTIONS ARE FINE BY ME.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/07/highlights-from-the-conference-call-with-tara-reid-and-the-director-of-sharknado/#ixzz2Yg63MdKC

water spout?

I mean, if you want to watch it, by all means, go for it. It's just not my cup of tea. I'm all for things getting blown up/ripped apart, but at least make the storyline behind it somewhat believable.

But my favorite part of the call, by a long shot, and this is both a spoiler and something I am going to have to switch to caps lock for, is that there is apparently a scene in this movie WHERE IAN ZIERING CUTS HIMSELF OUT OF A SHARK’S STOMACH WITH A CHAINSAW. WITH. A. CHAINSAW. THIS MEANS THAT EITHER (A) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK WHILE HOLDING A CHAINSAW, (B) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND FINDS A WORKING CHAINSAW IN ITS STOMACH, OR © IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND THEN SOMEONE FEEDS THE SHARK A CHAINSAW SO HE CAN FREE HIMSELF. ANY OF THOSE OPTIONS ARE FINE BY ME.Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/07/highlights-from-the-conference-call-with-tara-reid-and-the-director-of-sharknado/#ixzz2Yg63MdKC
:excited:

water spout?

I mean, if you want to watch it, by all means, go for it. It's just not my cup of tea. I'm all for things getting blown up/ripped apart, but at least make the storyline behind it somewhat believable.
That would ruin it for me if it were actually believable.I want it over the top with bad special effects.

water spout?

That would ruin it for me if it were actually believable.I want it over the top with bad special effects.
yeah, and I want people cutting themselves out of the inside of sharks that flew through the air to eat them!!!

I saw a picture couple of weeks ago of a fire tornado.I commented that the only thing that could be worse was if it were made of sharks. Sounds like that is happening.

Its not the same genre but Alien Express starring Lou Diamond Phillips is one of the best unintentional comedies ever on syfy.

I've been walking around the office all morning saying Sharnado in varying ominous voices. I have only been questioned about it once. :unsure:

But my favorite part of the call, by a long shot, and this is both a spoiler and something I am going to have to switch to caps lock for, is that there is apparently a scene in this movie WHERE IAN ZIERING CUTS HIMSELF OUT OF A SHARK’S STOMACH WITH A CHAINSAW. WITH. A. CHAINSAW. THIS MEANS THAT EITHER (A) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK WHILE HOLDING A CHAINSAW, (B) IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND FINDS A WORKING CHAINSAW IN ITS STOMACH, OR © IAN ZIERING GETS SWALLOWED WHOLE BY A GREAT WHITE SHARK AND THEN SOMEONE FEEDS THE SHARK A CHAINSAW SO HE CAN FREE HIMSELF. ANY OF THOSE OPTIONS ARE FINE BY ME.Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/07/highlights-from-the-conference-call-with-tara-reid-and-the-director-of-sharknado/#ixzz2Yg63MdKC
Also read that the chainsaw said "West Beverly High School 1993" on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syfy is going all-in with the amazing shark movies tonight. All times Eastern...

7pm - Super Shark

9pm - Sharknado

11pm - 2-Headed Shark Attack

1am - Sharknado (encore)

3am - Shark Zone
Super Shark is really bad, and not in a good way, and Shark Zone is an older one from before SyFy started churning these out and is also really bad, and not in a good way. I haven't seen 2-Headed Shark Attack, still waiting on the DVR.

Syfy is going all-in with the amazing shark movies tonight. All times Eastern...

7pm - Super Shark

9pm - Sharknado

1am - Sharknado (encore)

3am - Shark Zone
You forgot Something Octopus vs Mega Shark earlier in the day. ETA and Malibu Shark Attack.
:goodposting: Also, Swamp Shark and Sharktopus. :lmao:

I just started looking during prime time. This is an all-day event! #julymadness
Swamp Shark and Malibu Shark Attack were both pretty awesome.

7pm - Super Shark

9pm - Sharknado

1am - Sharknado (encore)

3am - Shark Zone
You forgot Something Octopus vs Mega Shark earlier in the day. ETA and Malibu Shark Attack.

I just started looking during prime time. This is an all-day event! #julymadness
Sharktopus is freaking amazing. Still on our DVR from last time. :bag:

7pm - Super Shark

9pm - Sharknado

1am - Sharknado (encore)

3am - Shark Zone

Sharktopus is freaking amazing. Still on our DVR from last time. :bag:
Without a doubt the best one so far that I've seen!

Sharknado looks to be a contender,can't wait!!!

"Sharks can't swim through sand." :lmao:

That one may have potential as a Jaws/Tremors hybrid. Anyone seen it?

Users who are viewing this thread