What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The woman in the AT&T commercial is hotter than the woman in the W (1 Viewer)

Sorry... didn't realize it cut off what I typed. The woman in the AT&T commercials is hotter than the woman in the Wendy's commercial.

Definitely.

The Wendy's girl is annoying and not hot.

Heck, I'd take Jan the Toyota girl over the Wendy's girl.

None these tops that hot suburban chick from the Mercury commercials a few years back. She was smoking gorgeous.

AT&T girl has a great face. But it looks like everything kind of goes to crap below the waist. Wendy's girl is cute but nothing special. Cat Burglar chick definitely wins this.

does ATT go out of their way to make her less cute than she actually is?

I can't imagine what life is like for people like her, the wendy's girl, the Toyota girl, the "can you hear me now" guy, the two guys in the car for Sonic, Flo etc.

There is probably great money in these jobs... you have to take them...

but you are as recognizable as a big name celebrity with the number of times these commercials run.. and they certainly don't garner the same level of respect

I can't imagine what life is like for people like her, the wendy's girl, the Toyota girl, the "can you hear me now" guy, the two guys in the car for Sonic, Flo etc.

but you are as recognizable as a big name celebrity with the number of times these commercials run.. and they certainly don't garner the same level of respect
It's better now than it used to be. Joe Isuzu (David Leisure) set the trend back in the day, basically arguing that he had become so recognizable as a corporate mascot he couldn't get work anywhere else (he was on "Empty Nest" before the ads hit and barely worked afterward). Now the corporate mascot types get paid handsomely to basically risk their careers on an ad campaign.

Sarnoff said:
It's better now than it used to be. Joe Isuzu (David Leisure) set the trend back in the day, basically arguing that he had become so recognizable as a corporate mascot he couldn't get work anywhere else (he was on "Empty Nest" before the ads hit and barely worked afterward).
Actually, the Isuzu ads were on the air 2 years before "Empty Nest".

Trivia: David Leisure is one of the Krishna guys in "Airplane".

Sarnoff said:
Dentist said:

It's better now than it used to be. Joe Isuzu (David Leisure) set the trend back in the day, basically arguing that he had become so recognizable as a corporate mascot he couldn't get work anywhere else (he was on "Empty Nest" before the ads hit and barely worked afterward). Now the corporate mascot types get paid handsomely to basically risk their careers on an ad campaign.
Makes sense... i mean unless the ATT girl changed her look completely... it would just be awkward to see her in a movie or TV show without several years of "removal"

I just wonder what its like for those people in real life on a social level... is it good since they are probably well compensated and somewhat famous.. or does it suck?

What about the Century Link girl in the commercial with the bulldog? The one where she asks her man to go watch tv outside. She's a solid 7...maybe 8.

I'm falling for this chick enough with each successive commercial I might just get an at&t account to help them keep paying her.

Users who are viewing this thread