What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sarahpalinchannel.com (1 Viewer)

If the Palin Channel is looking for male on-air talent they should take a note from ESPN and advertise "an exciting opportunity to be in Bristol".

She is building a lake house 2 lots away from my Aunt's house on Horseshoe Lake (bout 10 miles from Wasilla). Cant wait to take my waverunner over there and introduce myself. :bowtie:

This woman was actually the Vice-Presidential candidate for the Republican party. And with a guy who was aging and with medical problems.

Let that sink in for a moment...

This woman was actually the Vice-Presidential candidate for the Republican party. And with a guy who was aging and with medical problems.

And we still have to listen to this guy far more than anybody else on Sunday talk shows. Because judgment. Or something. I'm not really sure.

"Grifters gonna grift."[1]

[1] I read that somewhere on eshatonblog.com about someone completely unrelated. But this site is serious business on citations now. This is in no way an original phrase invented by me at any time.

timschochet said:

Cant do worse than Obama. Pretty sure she wouldnt of let those Americans die in Benghazi..

timschochet said:

The more you see, the more that HBO movie about her rings true. Both funny and scary.

timschochet said:

Cant do worse than Obama. Pretty sure she wouldnt of let those Americans die in Benghazi..
I'm not an Obama fan, but you think Palin couldn't have done worse?

timschochet said:

No.. Obama is the worst POTUS of all time. Im not say Palin is the end all be all of politcs, but no way she could be worse than Obama.

No.. Obama is the worst POTUS of all time. Im not say Palin is the end all be all of politcs, but no way she could be worse than Obama.
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread