What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup Submission (1 Viewer)

mandroid

Footballguy
Do lineups have to be submitted before games start? I'm a little confused by this. On my league lineup page, it says Lineups are due Monday, September 12th. Is this correct? Do we submit lineups after all the games are played?

Do lineups have to be submitted before games start? I'm a little confused by this. On my league lineup page, it says Lineups are due Monday, September 12th. Is this correct? Do we submit lineups after all the games are played?
Not sure what you are looking at - lineups need to be submitted before the player's game starts.....so if you want to play someone in the Thursday game you must have them active by that game time - the rest you can change later. On Sunday morning you can set your lineup but if you had two players in later games you could still switch them if you wanted. Once the first Sunday games go, all those players are Locked - either into or out of your lineup.If you need a better explanation, there are the rules, probably help on the site or you can email the FFPC folks, but is is pretty simple and user friendly

'Captain Hook said:
'mandroid said:
Not sure what you are looking at - lineups need to be submitted before the player's game starts.....so if you want to play someone in the Thursday game you must have them active by that game time - the rest you can change later. On Sunday morning you can set your lineup but if you had two players in later games you could still switch them if you wanted. Once the first Sunday games go, all those players are Locked - either into or out of your lineup.If you need a better explanation, there are the rules, probably help on the site or you can email the FFPC folks, but is is pretty simple and user friendly
Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread