What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Stashes (1 Viewer)

AC05

Footballguy
Any chance Mario Williams lands somewhere as a DE again? What about backup LBers who will start?

The 2011 rookies seem like decent bets to move from backups to starters at LB.

Nate Irving

Stevenson Sylvester

Martez Wilson

Bruce Carter

Here's a few LB's off the top of my head ~Perry RileyBrooks ReedSam Acho
i like reed but his role seemed to change after a few weeks starting. his numbers trailed off as the production for barwin increased. it remains to be seen what role he'll have with mario in the picture next year.acho is like reed. had some nice weeks but the stats dried up after a while. i like him long term on this team though.

Mike Mitchell, OAK. Branch is a potential free agent. If Branch signs, Mitchell is useless, but man, if Branch walks......

Dan Connor, CAR. Might land a MLB job as a free agent.

Pay attention to Colin Jones (safety, SF). If Goldson leaves Jones will have a chance to fight for the job. The kid is blazing fast and showed some good potential in college but was considered raw as he only played 1 year. I wouldn't do anything more than add him to the watch list even in deep leagues.

Worilds is a OLB and Sylvester is a ILB. Both Harrison and farrior are aging, the path thru farrior for Sylvester is likely shorter than that of worilds thru harrison

Here's my list of players I either have or keeping an eye on:

DT: Terrell McClain, Stephen Paea, Marcus Thomas

DE: Carlos Dunlap, Everson Griffin, Matt Shaunessey (although OAK is talking about going to a 3-4)

LB: Keith Rivers, Jonathan Goff (NYG will probably draft a LB), Bruce Carter, Stewart Bradley (still holding out hope), Jonas Mouton, Jordan Senn, Jasper Brinkley, K.J. Wright, Nate Irving, Akeem Dent

CB: Kevin Barnes, Brandon Harris, Davon House, Greg Toler, Shareece Wright, Bradley Fletcher, Alteraun Verner, Marcus Gilchrist, Keenan Lewis, Chimdi Chekwa

S: Michael Mitchell, Chris Prosinski, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Taylor Mays, David Bruton, Dejon Gomes, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Da'Norris Searcy

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my list of players I either have or keeping an eye on:DT: Terrell McClain, Stephen Paea, Marcus ThomasDE: Carlos Dunlap, Everson Griffin, Matt Shaunessey (although OAK is talking about going to a 3-4)LB: Keith Rivers, Jonathan Goff (NYG will probably draft a LB), Bruce Carter, Stewart Bradley (still holding out hope), Jonas Mouton, Jordan Senn, Jasper Brinkley, K.J. Wright, Nate Irving, Akeem DentCB: Kevin Barnes, Brandon Harris, Davon House, Greg Toler, Shareece Wright, Bradley Fletcher, Alteraun Verner, Marcus Gilchrist, Keenan Lewis, Chimdi ChekwaS: Michael Mitchell, Chris Prosinski, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Taylor Mays, David Bruton, Dejon Gomes, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Da'Norris Searcy
LB: I was wondering what made you add Akeem Dent to this list? Is he in the category of loong term stash?

Here's my list of players I either have or keeping an eye on:DT: Terrell McClain, Stephen Paea, Marcus ThomasDE: Carlos Dunlap, Everson Griffin, Matt Shaunessey (although OAK is talking about going to a 3-4)LB: Keith Rivers, Jonathan Goff (NYG will probably draft a LB), Bruce Carter, Stewart Bradley (still holding out hope), Jonas Mouton, Jordan Senn, Jasper Brinkley, K.J. Wright, Nate Irving, Akeem DentCB: Kevin Barnes, Brandon Harris, Davon House, Greg Toler, Shareece Wright, Bradley Fletcher, Alteraun Verner, Marcus Gilchrist, Keenan Lewis, Chimdi ChekwaS: Michael Mitchell, Chris Prosinski, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Taylor Mays, David Bruton, Dejon Gomes, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Da'Norris Searcy
LB: I was wondering what made you add Akeem Dent to this list? Is he in the category of loong term stash?
We have a 12 team IDP dynasty with 46 active/10 practice squad and start 4 LB's. I always track potential starting MLB's, you never know what will happen to the starter in front of them.

Any chance Mario Williams lands somewhere as a DE again? What about backup LBers who will start?
I hope so. As much as I like Mario, I don't know if his presence in Houston is a good thing for FF. A lot of the texans had great seasons and I will live with it if he ends up on the other side of Watt and teams have to deal with those guys +Barwin/Cushing/Ryans/Reed, etc, but I think I would be happier to see him go somewhere as a FA where he would be used more like how the Giants use Osi.I don't know where that would be. Maybe Detroit or somewhere that looks really enticing (probably unrealistic). But maybe he goes to denver. I would like that A LOT. Can see that being a very nice fit.

Thoughts on Junior Galette's ceiling? Anybody see him making a jump this year?
too early to say. the drafted jordan. will smith re-structured to stick around with the team but he could be among the "Bountygate" casualties. junior is a bit-one note but he there was a lot of chatter about him going into the regular season. i'm more interested in seeing how romeus looks in the offseason and training camps.

Users who are viewing this thread