What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BEWARE of a commish named.... (1 Viewer)

uniman4

Footballguy
TIM TOLLEThis guy started 3-4 leagues (maybe more?) last year. Disappeared quickly in all of them. Now, of course, is not paying back winnings or communicating with any of the leagues.BE WARNED, THIS GUY IS A THIEF.I am sure he will show up again next summer creating new leagues.BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!Of course now he will probably just change him name and keep stealing from people.his email is tim.tolle1@hotmail.com

Here's another name to stay away from: KEVIN CAMPBELLKevin had two leagues he was the Commissioner of, the Creek Dynasty League and the Creek PPR Dynasty League. He recently shut both sites down without any notice or paying out the winnings from the 2012 season. If you run into a league with this guy as the Commish, stay away. Stay very far away.

Here's another name to stay away from: KEVIN CAMPBELLKevin had two leagues he was the Commissioner of, the Creek Dynasty League and the Creek PPR Dynasty League. He recently shut both sites down without any notice or paying out the winnings from the 2012 season. If you run into a league with this guy as the Commish, stay away. Stay very far away.
VERY FAR AWAYA guy you cannot trust and not very good at FF.

Last edited by a moderator:
He also just started the It Is What It Is League this year. He just sent me an email Sunday to confirm my winnings from Creek and this new league. I snt a follow up message to him today and his gmail account is inactive.

'Atomic Punk said:
'a005511 said:
'bronco fan said:
He also just started the It Is What It Is League this year. He just sent me an email Sunday to confirm my winnings from Creek and this new league. I snt a follow up message to him today and his gmail account is inactive.
I'm definitely not holding my breath that we'll ever find this guy, winnings down the drain. Another sad day for us FF'ers as it's just another reminder that there are some shady guys out there. LeagueSafe or SportsVault is a MUST for me or should be for anyone out there joining leagues.

'Atomic Punk said:
'a005511 said:
'bronco fan said:
I'm definitely not holding my breath that we'll ever find this guy, winnings down the drain. Another sad day for us FF'ers as it's just another reminder that there are some shady guys out there. LeagueSafe or SportsVault is a MUST for me or should be for anyone out there joining leagues.
Anyone know this guy's FBGs ID and Aliases? That would help to prevent this community from joining his leagues. It should also be a warning to others that if a guy creates a new FBGs alias and uses it to recruit owners, he may be up to no good.

Kevin ? purposely gave out a false name and maybe a false address. More info coming so you are aware of this deceiver and do not get taken in.

You really need to be 100% positive before posting personal information about someone. You said "name may be Kevin Allen". You didn't say it was Kevin Allen. What if that guy isn't THE guy? You've just posted his personal information for everyone to see.

The name given for the three leagues that were screwed over (It Is What It Is, Creek and Creek PPR) was Kevin Campbell. He used the handle kevinallen and one of his team names was Metal Jeans (I can't remember the others).I did a search of his previous posts here at FBG and sent a couple of messages out to fellow FBG's that may know him, so we'll see if that turns up anything.I called the number that was previously given to us, but it belonged to someone else and had a full mailbox, so I couldn't leave a message. The address he gave was in Yukon OK, so I did a search of Kevin Campbell and Kevin Allen and found one of each in the telephone directory. Before I follow up on and call either of these, I'm going to take them to work and do a background check to determine if either one of these guys is involved in fantasy football, gambling, etc. (my profession gives me the ability to do this).I'm like ugly on an ape if someone ####s me over. Given the gravity of the situation (fraud, theft > $1k), my hope is the guy just ran into some hard times and things spiralled out of control and he made a bad decision (despite being ####ed over, I still like to think positively). Maybe he'll come to his senses and do the right thing if it is one of these guys and he realizes this isn't going to go away.Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread