What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeremy Hill (RB) vs Carlos Hyde (RB) (1 Viewer)

Who do you like better?

• Jeremy Hill (RB)

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Carlos Hyde (RB)

Votes: 54 62.1%

• Total voters

Eminence

Footballguy
These are the two Running Backs with size that are polished enough to inherit a starting gig somewhere. I'm personally not a huge Hyde fan, I think with volume he may produce however. But it's always fun to run a poll like this and see if group consensus was right or wrong.

Last year, I ran a poll David Wilson vs Giovanni Bernard and David Wilson won in a landslide within the first week. Since then, the numbers have been steadily in Giovanni Bernard's favor (although he's still down 30 votes). http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=681893&hl

So, just have it. Vote your favorite of the two.

Voted Hill. I will not draft either, however. I saw Hyde being interviewed by the NFL network guys last week and his personality caught my attention in a negative way. He seemed to lack confidence and just had a way about him that made me think he would not be a quality NFL player. That's about as unscientific as it gets, but there it is. BOOM.

I like both RB because they can do a lot of different things so both of them could be 3 down backs. As we saw with L. Bell catching the ball plus staying on the field all 3 downs can be incredibly valuable.

Hyde> Hill imo

Talent wise, both of these kids should do well on the next level.

It's close, but Hyde's opportunity should be enormous in 2 years in SF.

Personally, I would take Tre Mason over both but I am crazy like that.

The best value in the San Francisco backfield if/when they part with Gore will be Kendall Hunter.

The best value in the San Francisco backfield if/when they part with Gore will be Kendall Hunter.
This is Hunter's last season under contact. Will be a FA after this season. I can't see the 49ers re-upping after drafting Hyde and having Lattimore.

Hunter is gone - he is a career 3rd stringer. Drop him in EVERY league...

Yeah that is what people said when LaMichael James came to town. San Fran could just re-sign him.
I'll say that right now for both Kendell Hunter AND LaMichael James.

Drop them both, they will never make a FF impact.

Yeah that is what people said when LaMichael James came to town. San Fran could just re-sign him.

Both are dunzo!

I don't have either one of them. But I must say you both sound over-confident. Teams don't always give up on back ups because they draft a shinny new rookie some examples include Mark Ingram /Pierre Thomas and David Wilson/Andre Brown.

Users who are viewing this thread