What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lucy - New Movie with Scarlett Johansson (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty tired of this "we only use 10% of our brains" nonsense but it looks like a decent movie regardless.

Scarlett Johansson could fart into a mason jar for 90 minutes and I'd still pay the $12 plus popcorn and soda.

Someone in Hollywood said "let's make a movie and steal all the cool stuff from Star Wars and the Matrix..... And let's get a hot chick while we are at it...."

I saw the full frontal leaks from Under the Skin. She looked good. I would like a little slimmer in a perfect world perhaps but the majority of men would be more than happy to find that waiting for them, including me.

If a woman used 10% of her brain, she'd be collecting three alimony checks and shopping all day.

Actually, that movie might get a higher gross than this one. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario Kart said:
Came out tonight. Officially tomorrow. I'll go tomorrow during the day or something.
Good for you! I hope you and your partner have nothing but happiness together but why are you waiting to let others know?

I'm pretty tired of this "we only use 10% of our brains" nonsense but it looks like a decent movie regardless.
This drives me nuts. We use 100% of brains, why do people think we don't?
Have you met people? Other than the three people that post here and their 352,687 alias's I think it's much more the norm than the exception.

I also live in the Souf so take my current point of view with a grain of salt.

This drives me nuts. We use 100% of brains, why do people think we don't?
Have you met people? Other than the three people that post here and their 352,687 alias's I think it's much more the norm than the exception.

I also live in the Souf so take my current point of view with a grain of salt.
just remember half the people you meet are dumber than average

Saw this on a Sneak Preview the other night and I was... underwhelmed. Scarlet may be eye candy but she was near comatose for the majority of the film. A few nice action moments but it's like 2001: A Space Odyssey meets the Matrix and not in a good way.

Saw this today - thumbs up! Scarlett is hot but the best part is the way the film makes you think. What if we really could use more than 10% of our brains?

Users who are viewing this thread