What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Big Brother 16 (1 Viewer)

Cast reveal is tomorrow I believe and it sounds like some vets will return if the rumors are true.

Christine looks like she's wearing those glasses with the big nose and mustache, but the mustache isn't there.

For those that watch the feeds. I have never done it as i felt it would ruin the surprise element. How do the feeds work? Do you watch them every night? How often is the regular show spoiled via the feeds? Is it worth watching feeds a week later?

For those that watch the feeds. I have never done it as i felt it would ruin the surprise element. How do the feeds work? Do you watch them every night? How often is the regular show spoiled via the feeds? Is it worth watching feeds a week later?
feeds are pretty much 24-7.the show is an edited version of the feeds. If you watch the feeds you won't look at the show in the same way ever again. The edited show shows the story the editors want to portray and at times isn't the real game going on.

feeds are pretty much 24-7.the show is an edited version of the feeds. If you watch the feeds you won't look at the show in the same way ever again. The edited show shows the story the editors want to portray and at times isn't the real game going on.
Thats my fear about watching the feeds. Although i feel like there is tons of interesting stuff from the feeds that im missing. Does anyone do like a summry of the feeds for those that want to know but dont want to sit there watching them all the time?

Thats my fear about watching the feeds. Although i feel like there is tons of interesting stuff from the feeds that im missing. Does anyone do like a summry of the feeds for those that want to know but dont want to sit there watching them all the time?
If you're a BB fan at all, the live feeds for about $25 is a no brainer. You can watch on your phone, thats my favorite thing about it.

The feeds have a flashback feature so you can always go back and watch any moment. There's a forum that basically timestamps everything that happens so you'll always know where to look back to see something.

Survivor Sucks and Jokers usually have live feed threads and summaries of them. TV guide network shows a couple of hours a night of live feeds if you want to get an idea of what they are like.think it's called big brother after dark

Survivor Sucks and Jokers usually have live feed threads and summaries of them. TV guide network shows a couple of hours a night of live feeds if you want to get an idea of what they are like.think it's called big brother after dark
Yeah it's BBAD, but edited, BBAD was a lot better when it was on Showtime.

side note. I have a couple of long flights coming up and want to download an old season. Whats a good season of BB thats worth going back to watch?

I'm not good at remembering which season is which but the first time Janelle was on isva good one. Also the first time jase was on wasgood. II'll go look but i'm guessing seasons 5 and 8.

I don't remember a ton of specifics as I haven't watched past seasons for awhile but usually anything with Will is good so season 2 has to be a good watch.

Ok. After taking a look Jase was on season 5 and Janelle was on 6 and 7. I say any of those. Season 7 was an all-star edition,. I believe Dr Will was on there as well. I say season 7.

Dr. Will on season 2 was awesome.
Yeah it's been a while for me but its just amazing that hell tell someone he's going to lie to them, then do it, and somehow get away with it. He was the best and almost had that all star season manipulated too until Janelle/Erika finally used their heads.

Dr. Will on season 2 was awesome.
Yeah it's been a while for me but its just amazing that hell tell someone he's going to lie to them, then do it, and somehow get away with it. He was the best and almost had that all star season manipulated too until Janelle/Erika finally used their heads.
I did see him on that all star season for the first time with Janelle and his game play was impressive. I will check out season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread