What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Brewers just tied it up. (1 Viewer)

Batteries on my trackpad are down to 5%.

Time to go replace these suckers before I get caught unable to scroll

:bowtie:

Heading down for the two games next weekend. Can't wait. Might do a Brewery tour. Did Lakefront last year and it was hilarious.

Yadi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucroy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yadi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucroy
Lol. Not this year.

coop was one of my favorites from the 80s but also stormin gormin and ben oglivee and sixto those harvey wallbanger teams were just a lot of fun to watch take that to the bank brohans and good thread topic to the original poster

Lucroy>>Mesoraco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yadi

From looking through google images at Robin Yount cards it seems that 1981 he decided to grow that goofy stache. What a mistake.

hey lets just name horrible brewers i pick billy joe robidoo that guy was awful and so was jeffry leonard one flap down more like one flap you stink you stink bum take that to the bank bromericans

Users who are viewing this thread