What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where's the strangest place you've woke up after partying? (1 Viewer)

I was in a bed, in a room, in a house I didn't recognize. No one was around so I just got out of there quick. Had no idea where I was, so just started walking. After about 5 minutes I hit a main road and knew where I was (about 3 miles from home). Had no idea where my car was, so I walked all the way home. Had to ask my mom to drive me around until we found my car. She was so pissed. Last thing I remember was crashing a house party, drinking keg beer with some kids I went to hs with.

The hood of a car or the hallway of a classroom building at a University I didn't attend.

My buddy left a concert in a blackout and passed out in the back of a random pickup truck. He woke up flying down the highway at 70mph and banged on the window. Scared the #### out of the people driving, but they ended up driving 30 minutes out of their way to take him home.

in a professor's office at princeton, which was a few hundred miles from my actual college, after apparently breaking in and calling random people from their office phone.

In a hotel's porter cart, on top of luggage that wasn't mine, placed in a hotel room that wasn't mine, in a hotel I wasn't staying at, in Lisbon Portugal, with a note pinned to my clothes (in Portuguese). The party started in Madrid Spain.

My buddy left a concert in a blackout and passed out in the back of a random pickup truck. He woke up flying down the highway at 70mph and banged on the window. Scared the #### out of the people driving, but they ended up driving 30 minutes out of their way to take him home.
Also woke up in bed of pickup that thankfully, was still outside a friend's apt. After pounding on the door with no answer, relocated to a lounge chair by the pool until the landscapers showed up. Tried door again but no luck. Walked to a breakfast place that had beer and frozen drinks. Good times.

Back seat of the CTA Ashland Ave bus, getting kicked off because they made it to the end of the line. The south end.

Oh my! Nothing dramatic for me: The (carpeted) bathroom floor of a Hyatt suite, one of two used for a bachelor party. No one else was around, though the bedroom doors in both suites were closed. Poker chips, snacks, drinks, and lots of poker money were still on the tables. I assumed some of the poker winnings were mine, so I grabbed a handful on the way out.

Woke up on a bench outside of a South Jersey shore bar with a citation for sleeping on private bench property of the bar. I was given the citation by a bike officer, and proceeded to go back to sleep and wake up later in the AM with citation in hand and bug bites all over me.

On a trip to visit some buddies in Boston, I once woke up on a couch in a finely decorated posh mansion covered in blood and mud with no recollection of the prior night's events. I was so thirsty when I woke up, so I managed to find the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice. As I was putting the OJ back in the fridge, a 7-year old girl walked into the kitchen and said, "Who are you?" I've never been more unsure of how to answer that question.

On a trip to visit some buddies in Boston, I once woke up on a couch in a finely decorated posh mansion covered in blood and mud with no recollection of the prior night's events. I was so thirsty when I woke up, so I managed to find the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice. As I was putting the OJ back in the fridge, a 7-year old girl walked into the kitchen and said, "Who are you?" I've never been more unsure of how to answer that question.
i would have said, "I'm the boy named Sue. How do you do?"

At a bus stop in Cancun just outside of my hotel. I somehow got off at the right stop, but couldn't make it to the hotel. Later woke back up in my bed in the hotel room and was soaked in my own piss. Flipped the mattress over and went back to sleep until some time in the afternoon when friends finally got me awake.

On a bed of text books in some guy's room in what may have been a frat house at Lehigh University. Went to a party there and apparently got drunk enough that I just wanted to go to sleep (I had a weird habit of drunkenly deciding immediately that I needed to sleep and would try to sleep anywhere) and stole this guy's bed. He told me the next morning that when he kicked me out I grabbed all of his text books from his shelf and made my own bed.

2nd place winner would be randomly waking up on a futon in a random girls' dorm with two girls looking at me and giggling. For a brief moment I thought I was the ####### man, then I looked left and saw a bucket of my puke and was immediately hit by one of the worst hangovers I've ever had and came to learn that these girls merely felt bad for me, knew of me through a girl I dated, and simply just babysat me for the night when I pretty much blacked out at a bar and passed out in a snow bank.

woke up at a random hotel on the beach sleeping in a lawn chair. the rough part was waking up to realize the sun has been baking you for 3+ hours and your hungover

At a bus stop in Cancun just outside of my hotel. I somehow got off at the right stop, but couldn't make it to the hotel. Later woke back up in my bed in the hotel room and was soaked in my own piss. Flipped the mattress over and went back to sleep until some time in the afternoon when friends finally got me awake.
At least it was your own piss. My college boys and I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Four of us split a hotel room to keep costs down; two to a bed. After a night of unsuccessful hunting, I groggily woke up one morning thinking that me and my bedmate had sweated out all our liquor because our bed was absoultely drenched. It turns out that my bedmate did release all his liquor, just not through his pores. To make matters even more disturbing for me, my friend, for some reason that is still unclear, was wearing only a half shirt and absolutely nothing else.

Woke up in the vending area of a hotel in Indianapolis, I rested my head on a half eaten white castle bag of food and used a broken down bud light box as a "blanket". It wasn't even the right hotel that my friends and I were staying at that weekend. It was across the street. But I did get the floor level right.

My favorite related celeb story:

Although it’s not documented by Guinness, Andre The Giant holds the unofficial world record for most beers drank in a single sitting, 119.

This outing was one of the few times he got drunk enough to pass out. His friends draped a piano cover over him and left him to sleep it off in a hotel hallway.

And then?

At least it was your own piss. My college boys and I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Four of us split a hotel room to keep costs down; two to a bed. After a night of unsuccessful hunting, I groggily woke up one morning thinking that me and my bedmate had sweated out all our liquor because our bed was absoultely drenched. It turns out that my bedmate did release all his liquor, just not through his pores. To make matters even more disturbing for me, my friend, for some reason that is still unclear, was wearing only a half shirt and absolutely nothing else.
Ouch

And then?
:popcorn:

Me too.

I was visiting a buddy and we partied all day long. We head to his girlfriend's place (1st time I met her) although I don't remember much. Anyway, they go up to her room and I pass out on the couch. Sometime while I was passed out, her roommates came home with a whole bunch of people and they started partying right there where I was comatose. I finally woke up with all of them standing around me asking me who the hell I was. I grumbled something, ran to take a piss, came back and passed back out right in the same spot.

i would have said, "I'm the boy named Sue :homer: How do you do?"

FYI ... when you pass out on the train and sleep through your stop, the train will keep on going, and you will go with it.

For as much as I partied, I rarely ever passed out. Weirdest would be waking up at like 8 am on the toilet with my pants around my ankles and crap still in the toilet. I remember going in there unsure if I needed to puke or poop. I just fell asleep sitting there and must have got a good 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread