What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Attractive woman in a beret, yes or no? (1 Viewer)

Attractive woman in a beret?

• HOT

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Take it or leave it.

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Effing ridiculous looking.

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters

Worm

slimy ninja
Settle a discussion with a friend.

It's the fall, nice cool weather, you're out on the town, maybe in a nice area having dinner or drinks, and you see an attractive woman wearing a beret.

What is your reaction? Do you think it makes the chick look cuter/hotter, 'meh', or effing ridiculous.

Depends on the woman but I'd rather see her in a baseball cap or a goopaleen. More women can pull of that look more than a beret.

Where is she wearing it at? ;)

Not my thing. But only certain women can pull that off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, the best hat look for an attractive woman is a big Kentucky Derby like hat... Beret makes no difference, I think that will be majority.

"She wore a Raspberry beret. The kind you find in a second hand store. Raspberry beret. And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more"

Hot.

I wasn't expecting it but some of the wimmin's are pulling it off.

Edit: Changed my vote, the 4th link made me a convert.

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman wearing a baret is a sign she owns a ####load of clothing "accessories".

In other words it's a warning to NOT marry her unless you are made of money.

Ok you morons, you don't vote for HOT just because some of the wimmins that jerk FatUncle posted are hot. Jesus.

None of those women are hotter because of the beret. Fact. They would look better with no cranial accessory whatsoever.

Ok you morons, you don't vote for HOT just because some of the wimmins that jerk FatUncle posted are hot. Jesus.

None of those women are hotter because of the beret. Fact. They would look better with no cranial accessory whatsoever.
:lmao: This is probably true.

Depends on the woman but I'd rather see her in a baseball cap or a goopaleen. More women can pull of that look more than a beret.
What the hell is a goopalean? (I know what it is now because of Google, but even Google barely knew.)
It's a little beanie cap. I just love saying the word goopaleen.
The 2nd result for goopaleen on Google Images makes me goopaleen

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/MrWarmth/media/baglady-745016.jpg.html

This weekend, I saw this chick wearing all black, with a red beret, and oversized sunglasses, like she was a 60's radical. She went outside to smoke, she was very committed to her look, the glasses stayed on inside too.

I voted ridiculous

But no pics? You gotta bring your own evidence. Until then, Hot!

I googled "beret sexy" and saw two leggy blondes in nothing but heels and berets. They looked into each other. Berets are way hot.

If she's hot enough, it's not going to matter.

If she's ugly enough, it's not going to matter.

If she's a middler, something stupid like a beret might push it one way or the other, but it's completely person-dependent.

The only conclusion you can draw is no impact whatsoever. But this isn't beret-specific either. Unless you have a fetish, it applies to pretty much every exterior article of clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread