What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The ***OFFICIAL*** ALERT! Thread (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
This thread should be used for letting people know that something good is going on in another thread. For example, that Lawyer thread is painful to read for non-lawyers. But when Em or MCGM go in there, it can get pretty good. But I don't want to have to keep checking it if they're not in there.

If anyone notices a thread that all of us should be reading, come to this thread and bump it with the name of the thread that we should all go to.

Seems easy enough. But it's going to require someone to always be looking out for the team. Black dot this thread now so that you'll be alerted for future threads. Hopefully this works.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheIronSheik said:
Didn't know I had to be OK with my Messiah being displayed as the incorrect ethnicity for comedic purposes. Smoking weed and what not.
Hmmm. Not sure how I alert the alert thread. :confused:

TheIronSheik said:
Didn't know I had to be OK with my Messiah being displayed as the incorrect ethnicity for comedic purposes. Smoking weed and what not.
We need a secondary alert system.

It's good that we're realizing this now. This is why dry runs are important.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheIronSheik said:
:lmao:

There is a new dime thread where Em talks about an old dime worth a buck. To be fair, probably his best investment so far.

There is a new dime thread where Em talks about an old dime worth a buck. To be fair, probably his best investment so far.
1000% return is an accomplishment to be proud of :shrug:

I'd like to see him on Hardcore Pawn being carried out of the shop bc they only offered him 70 cents for the dime.

Users who are viewing this thread