What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sio Moore (1 Viewer)

Kenny Powers

Footballguy
So I read the OAK LBs thread but after week 1, this guy probably deserves his own thread. While myself and no one else Im sure expects statlines like week 1, what can we realistically expect from this guy going forward?

I personally dropped DQwell for Sio this week, and based on what Ive read, kid is all upside and will make plays.

I hope so, has great range and should get better, though his fantasy stats won't (but can always hope).

That it guys?

Beastly 11 tackle studatron.that will do damage regardkess of the off ge faces.....whoever started this thread needs to get their #### together and represent this IDP superhero.

That's right. He is a superhero that embraces his role as a grid- iron Wizard that exudes vision , along with superhuman physicality that can just wreck mo ####in shop.

HOU runs

@NE good lb match up

MIA runs

BYE not much here

SD runs

ARI sux

@CLE runs

@SEA runs!

DEN will run up 40

@SD runs

KC runs

@STL runs

SF runs

@KC runs

BUF runs!

Damn, gotta drop him. Just hoping i'll be able to pick him up next week or whenever he's supposed to be back before a leaguemate does.

Kendricks out too. #### this ####.

:popcorn:

With all of the linebacker injuries I'm interested to see what Sio does coming back.

Its possible he emerges into a solid starting IDP MLB.

:popcorn:

With all of the linebacker injuries I'm interested to see what Sio does coming back.

Its possible he emerges into a solid starting IDP MLB.
He's not a MIKE, but WILL guys in 4-3s often score just the same. As long as he stays healthy, the mixture of both Burris and Oakland being turrrrrible will continue to allow him to rack up stats. I think he's a LB2 in both tackle and big play leagues.

Anyone hear anything on his playing status, he came up with a hip injury and practiced limited thur+ fri.. He naturally gets the questionable status ,which means nothing these days,Its a late game but a nice match-up I'd love to play him but can't take a zero ,any insight appreciated.

Any bump for Mack here or not really since he's already playing full time and not putting up tackles?
Without Moore this is setting up for a game where the OAK defense will struggle to contain the KCC running game and consequently they'll be on the field more, but the problem right now with Mack's IDP production is gameflow and how he's being used. In the first nine weeks where OAK was playing from behind and going up against run heavy teams Mack had a 55-45 split between his run defense snaps and his pass rushing snaps. Since then it has flipped to 45-55. Last week Mack was in on 18 run snaps, 4 in pass coverage, and 38 rushing the passer.

A big reason for that is of course that OAK has been more competitive of late so that they're not constantly defending the run, but you're gambling on gameflow. That's not to say that Mack can't be productive in a situation where OAK is ahead and Mack is chasing Alex Smith, but then you're depending on sacks in a game with a low volume stat crew.

Users who are viewing this thread