What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tj Carrie sleeper (1 Viewer)

Tcal44

Footballguy
Ok in my league you receive 2pts per tackle and 1pt every 10 return yards. I am thinking this tj is a sleeper. He always does punts did kick and punts last week averaging 3 tackles a game and 13.8 fantasy points any info on his status staying the same over there in Oakland?

Decent in return leagues but hard to trust a slot/3rd QB on a team that will likely be down and run on a ton.

OAKLAND -- The Oakland Raiders might have taken an important step forward in their narrow 31-28 loss to San Diego on Sunday.

Many players/units answered challenges and showed improved play. One of the players who most stood out was rookie cornerback/returner TJ Carrie. The seventh-round pick was strong in coverage, and he shined after being promoted to the primary kick returner.

Carrie"His impact was in two areas," Oakland interim coach Tony Sparano said. "I thought, obviously, on defense, I felt him challenging the football. I felt TJ out there challenging the football. I felt him around the ball on defense. And, then of course, in the special teams game, we put him back there for kickoffs, which was something we talked about over the bye, and then punt return in there. He helped us shorten the field a little bit, and our offense took advantage in some of those situations, off of those type of deals, which was really good to see, a couple of phases working together. I thought TJ, for a young guy coming into that situation, really did a nice job."
http://espn.go.com/blog/oakland-raiders/post/_/id/6984/rookie-tj-carrie-shines-for-raiders

8th Arizona 68.97% -- kickoff tb%

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how the return of DJ Hayden will affect Carrie's playing time?

Usama Young's season is over. Could that translate into more pt for Carrie?

Users who are viewing this thread