What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns Defensive Line; any value here? (1 Viewer)

jonboltz

Footballguy
DE Desmond Bryant

DE John Hughes

With Armonty Bryant on the IR, are either of these guys worth grabbing in deep leagues? Both played 75% of snaps last week after Armonty went down. FBG has Desmond Bryant as a decent play this week, was wondering what others thought.

DE Desmond Bryant

DE John Hughes

With Armonty Bryant on the IR, are either of these guys worth grabbing in deep leagues? Both played 75% of snaps last week after Armonty went down. FBG has Desmond Bryant as a decent play this week, was wondering what others thought.
I like Hughes, he's solid but Des Bryant is thee guy you want.

The workload will increase and Des can rush the passer.

Against the Steelers the Browns were down to zero depth.

Last year Bryant started out looking like a dominant DL. Check his stats from the first couple of games prior to his injury.

This year he had another issue with the funky heartbeat and I think that spooked the coaching staff who were not playing him much but in the Pittsburgh game he got his first sack and this week he's got the Jags.

Looks like a good matchup especially if Cleveland gets the lead and puts them in third and long situations.

DE Desmond Bryant

DE John Hughes

I like Hughes, he's solid but Des Bryant is thee guy you want.

The workload will increase and Des can rush the passer.

Against the Steelers the Browns were down to zero depth.

Last year Bryant started out looking like a dominant DL. Check his stats from the first couple of games prior to his injury.

This year he had another issue with the funky heartbeat and I think that spooked the coaching staff who were not playing him much but in the Pittsburgh game he got his first sack and this week he's got the Jags.

Looks like a good matchup especially if Cleveland gets the lead and puts them in third and long situations.
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread