What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Multiple lifetime subscriptions? (1 Viewer)

cdubz

Footballguy
I had the fortunate circumstance of having 2 teams place in the 201-280 range of the 2013 contest. It appears that the prize for each team placing there is a lifetime subscription. I happen to also have a lifetime subscription from FBG's subscriber contest last year.

Given the possibility of winning multiple lifetime subscriptions, are these prizes transferable? That is, can I give the additional lifetime subscriptions to friends?

I had the fortunate circumstance of having 2 teams place in the 201-280 range of the 2013 contest. It appears that the prize for each team placing there is a lifetime subscription. I happen to also have a lifetime subscription from FBG's subscriber contest last year.

Given the possibility of winning multiple lifetime subscriptions, are these prizes transferable? That is, can I give the additional lifetime subscriptions to friends?
Yes, you can transfer them and they make a great birthday or holiday gift! :)

I also finished in the 201-280 range. Have notices (emails) go out about this prize? I received the notices for winning leagues.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread