What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

No link to ffpc? (1 Viewer)

jaybny2

Footballguy
The 10 second primer was the best feature last year. Makes it so much easier to manage multiple waiver wires.

Footballguys no longer supports linking to the "Footballguys players championship"? really? damn it!

here is the list.

Is this a league that you synched last season? If so, then we'll need to clear out last year's version. Do so by clicking hereand then clicking the appropriate link to disassociate yourself from the league. Then continue from here.

Is your league hosted at....

The FFPC site switched to their own proprietary software (from RTsports IIRC) this off season. So hoping that integration issue is a 1 year thing. But.yeah, bummer that it isn't an option.

Agree that it's a bummer, and what worries me is there have people been asking about whether it will be linked over in the shark pool and there hasn't been any response from the staff that I could see. It was a huge help for me last year. I'm going to see how it goes without it but I may very well not be entering next year if it's too time consuming.

Agree that it's a bummer, and what worries me is there have people been asking about whether it will be linked over in the shark pool and there hasn't been any response from the staff that I could see. It was a huge help for me last year. I'm going to see how it goes without it but I may very well not be entering next year if it's too time consuming.
Please Note: The MyFBG service is currently not available for Footballguys Players Championship (FPC) and FFPC teams. Big Game Software provides League Management for the FPC and the FFPC. Big Game is currently working on the API for allowing MyFBG to sync with these leagues and we'll notify owners as soon as it's available.

to be honest, writing to an API is really simple for any web developer. days maybe weeks, not expensive. if they need some help, maybe the can open source it or make a bounty.. features just shouldn't be taken away from a mass marketed high stakes tournament. both the fpc and ffpcmain.. as paying customers, we should be heard.

:topcat: :bs: :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread