What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why do some many people drop out of leagues a few hours before they st (1 Viewer)

GreenNGold

Footballguy
I haven't played any of these leagues yet but was planning to join 1-3 this year, starting today. However, I wasn't exactly sure what time I'd be available to draft so all the ones I had my eye's on, that had 9-10 entries, I was planning to join when they got to 11, instead the opposite happened. Starting around 3 hours before the draft, everyone just starts dropping out. Does everyone just give up with that much time left to fill a league before the draft is scheduled to start, or am I missing something? I'd think when you are that close to having a league fill you would just wait it out.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be the next few days, so am going to have to find a last minute league if I do join one, next year I'll have to plan it out more in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had this issue. In my 12 team league all league fees (500.00 a team) are collected and deposited 3 weeks before the draft. If you are not paid in full you are out and replaced.

What you are seeing is that they are starting new drafts at the same time because they are filling - B, C, D, E , etc.

Users who are viewing this thread