What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CNN Breaking News! (1 Viewer)

I flipped back to CNN to see what the death toll is now and how it's going, and guess what's on special report??!! So many stories today and 70% has been the no news on MH370. :crazy:

Just noticed 102 years ago today, the Titanic sank. Is there something about April 15? Today marks one year of Boston Bombings as well... :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is the MH370?
Seriously? The Malaysian airline that's been MIA for over a month.
Gotcha. My knowledge of that is limited to "there was a Malaysian plane that went missing and CNN made asses of themselves covering it nonstop"

Guess I should have known from the context.
Well good news is I heard they will soon stop covering this thing every dayfor hours at a time. I guess someone FINALLY decided there's other news going on in the world, or Wolf Blitzer threatened to quit. :D

i thought this thread was going to be about this Breaking News!
I posted that in the MH370 thread.

CNN can't be serious anymore, right?
They have become their sister network, Headline News. Any time you used to turn that channel on, they'd have BREAKING NEWS up. I'd stop to see what it was and they were talking about a murder that took place 2 years prior. Stupid. I guess CNN is now all in on the Breaking News shtick.

i thought this thread was going to be about this Breaking News!
I posted that in the MH370 thread.

CNN can't be serious anymore, right?
They have become their sister network, Headline News. Any time you used to turn that channel on, they'd have BREAKING NEWS up. I'd stop to see what it was and they were talking about a murder that took place 2 years prior. Stupid. I guess CNN is now all in on the Breaking News shtick.
No kidding, they should change the name of that station. It's no longer headline news when from the afternoon on it's all justice and forensics stories from the past.

I flipped back to CNN to see what the death toll is now and how it's going, and guess what's on special report??!! So many stories today and 70% has been the no news on MH370. :crazy:

Just noticed 102 years ago today, the Titanic sank. Is there something about April 15? Today marks one year of Boston Bombings as well... :ninja:
It's tax day, and people have to let out all that stress somehow.

CNN could solve 90% of their problems if they used a phrase like "News Update" and toned it back a notch or four. There's a local news station that overplays the "breaking news" card a lot as well, which is part of the reason I don't watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread