What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 for Startup Auction (1 Viewer)

bengalbuck

Footballguy
February 1 Edit: We are just about ready to start and had an owner drop out. Replacement needed. Link to full rules:http://football21.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=62291&O=26

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I would suggest - raising the 4th place winnings and lower the 5th place. As you have it, it is better to finish 5th than 4th (5th place gets #5 draft pick plus $80; 4th place gets #10 draft pick plus $80). Maybe raise 4th to $100 and put 5th place at $60?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I would suggest - raising the 4th place winnings and lower the 5th place. As you have it, it is better to finish 5th than 4th (5th place gets #5 draft pick plus $80; 4th place gets #10 draft pick plus $80). Maybe raise 4th to $100 and put 5th place at $60?
Once we get the league filled, I'll take up these types of suggestions and we can make some minor changes if a majority of members want to.I guess my thinking was that with only 4 making the playoffs, there would be some good teams that miss the playoffs. So I liked the idea of at least giving them the chance to win their money back if they could win 2 games in a row. Whereas the 4th place finisher would be going 0-2 in the playoffs. They too would be getting their money back, which I thought was enough of a reward for making the top 4 but not doing anything in the last 2 weeks. Similar reward for finishing last in the championship bowl as being champion of the mediocrity bowl.But again, once the league is full, I am going to open discussions up for a couple days to see if anyone wants to make any minor changes (and something like this would definitely qualify) before we get started.

Still 7 spots left. Hoping to get the league filled by early February and start the auction soon after the Super Bowl.

Link to the website and league by-lawa:http://football21.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=62291&O=26Targeting February 15th to start the auction.

Users who are viewing this thread