What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Red Zone $20 Cox Cable online promo *UPDATED WITH CODE* (1 Viewer)

greyone

Footballguy
For the Cox Cable people out there. If you haven't received the email promo. Ask for it.

$20 for Red Zone. Half off of the regular $40.

Says you must sign up by September 30.

PROMO CODE: NFL11RS50

Happy hunting.

Couple tidbits off the email.

-exclusive online offer

-intended for cox bundle customers

-Available to residential customers in Cox service areas. Subscription to Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak required for NFL RedZone service.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Cox Cable people out there. If you haven't received the email promo. Ask for it. $20 for Red Zone. Half off of the regular $40. Says you must sign up by September 30. Will update with promo code when I get home.
:thumbup: :goodposting: Thanks!

At first I thought that was an outrageous price for Red Zone, but now that I think of it ATT charges $5 a month for Red Zone and a few other channels....so $5x 5 months isn't too far off.

BTW after having both the Sunday ticket and the Red Zone....I prefer the Red Zone. The only reason I would want the ticket now is if my favorite team was out of market.

The Red Zone is my drug.....there is nothing better than the count down timer! I love it!

I was thinking about calling and threatening to drop Cox for DirectTV because of the free Sunday ticket, but would consider staying for free RedZone.

Anyone had success with this approach?

Would love to have just redzone but can't stand cox's tv. Live in az but all the shows I'd want to watch would be on as if I lived in the east coast (@ 9 local time as opposed to 7 pm durng the winter). Hated living on east coast for that very reason (having to stay up til 1130- midnight to watch MNF)

Would love the code as well. Online assistance was worthless. $40 using them, could not talk them into $20. Maybe on the phone, but I'll wait for the code.

This didn't work for me. Hopefully, it will work for others.

-exclusive online offer

I applied the code to the promo code box on the website

-intended for cox bundle customers

I am a bundle customer

-Available to residential customers in Cox service areas. Subscription to Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak required for NFL RedZone service.

This could be the problem as I'm already a subscriber to the Sports Package

I just got off phone with cox cable and spoke to a sales rep and rep from the online dept, neither could find anything on this promotion. One asked me to forward a copy of the email to her. Has anyone else had any luck with this yet? Could the OP post the actual email and who it came from, that way we could copy/paste it and send it to anyone asking for a copy of it. Either way I am going to be buying it, but if I could save 20 bucks on it I would appreciate it. :-)

I just got off phone with cox cable and spoke to a sales rep and rep from the online dept, neither could find anything on this promotion. One asked me to forward a copy of the email to her. Has anyone else had any luck with this yet?
Called COX today. I already have the "Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak"... FYI.Told the guy I heard about some promo code for getting Red Zone at half price, and "it sucks because I just ordered it a few days ago." He put me on hold for a few minutes, came back and told me I was all set. With tax, it's gonna be $21 and change. So the savings is about $19. Not bad for a five minute phone call.

As with anything involving COX or Directv, your luck will completely depend on the person who picks up the phone. The guy I spoke to was super cool and I could tell immediately he was a people person who wants to help. That isn't always the case, as we know.

Users who are viewing this thread