What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Welcome to the 2013 Anarchy League 1 thread. Here is the MFL League Site: http://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/44821

If I entered the info correctly, the draft is scheduled to start Wed 7/17 at 8:00 AM Eastern time. If that is problematic, let me know.

Passwords should be the same as last season. bueno can use Anarchy1 to get in.

Here is the randomly selected draft order . . .

1.01 bueno

1.02 Dickey Moe

1.03 David Yudkin

1.04 PurpleHaze67

1.05 Unlucky Bass Turds

1.06 Fiddles

1.07 Kruppe

1.08 Aaron Rudnicki

1.09 jurb26

1.10 Hear-The-Footsteps

1.11 Carlton Gray

1.12 bro1ncos

1.13 BassNBrew

1.14 BroadwayG

1.15 Stinkin' Ref

1.16 renesauz

Good luck, and good drafting . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to see RBs fall this much. Very happy with Charles, Forte, and SJax through 3 rounds.
obviously there is a reason that 3 top 12 picks in normal leagues fell to you.....in this format it shouldn't really be a huge surprise....you will have an edge at RB on pretty much everbody else.....but others will make up for that elsewhere because of the PPR they get at other positions....

Guys - I will be without internet access until Monday late morning. If you can't wait, Stinkin Ref can make my picks. My password is anarchy99. I can't pre-draft 22 or so players to cover the next two rounds this early.

Guys - I will be without internet access until Monday late morning. If you can't wait, Stinkin Ref can make my picks. My password is anarchy99. I can't pre-draft 22 or so players to cover the next two rounds this early.
You are up in league 10...lol...maybe we wait till Monday to start.

made Bass pick....went safe with this one and gave him a Team QB (DAL) since he doesn't have one yet....I'll gamble a litle more on his next one.... ;)

made Bass pick....went safe with this one and gave him a Team QB (DAL) since he doesn't have one yet....I'll gamble a litle more on his next one.... ;)
followed up with DeSean Jackson for him....from comments in previous drafts I think he likes him this year

Taking a few chances this year. Ryan Mathews and Jeremy Maclin are two picks with high upside and low downside

renesauz said:
Taking a few chances this year. Ryan Mathews and Jeremy Maclin are two picks with high upside and low downside
I like both of those picks at this point.
i don't at all....but thats just me...will comment more later.....
Would expect mixed opinions. That's kind of what I meant by high up/low downside picks ;)

Been in a drought taking "safe" picks the last couple of years. TIme to mix it up.

I have no idea what Bass would want to do here...I made two picks for him, but not sure I feel comfortable pulling the trigger here.....he contributes a ton to this site, so I suggest we wait for him to get back Monday....we made pretty good progress....sorry

I have no idea what Bass would want to do here...I made two picks for him, but not sure I feel comfortable pulling the trigger here.....he contributes a ton to this site, so I suggest we wait for him to get back Monday....we made pretty good progress....sorry
I don't have a problem with this. I agree that Bass deserves a little time today.

I think he'd take a kicker! :stirspot:

I distinctly remember him saying in other threads that Aaron Hernandez is innocent and will be available for 16 games this year, so I suggest we give him AH.

1.15 Vernon Davis TE SF

2.02 NE Team QB

3.15 Vincent Jackson WR TB

4.02 Wes Welker WR DEN

5.15 Martellus Bennett TE CHI

6.02 Darren Sproles RB NOS

7.15 CHI Team QB

8.02 Jordan Cameron TE CLE

1st: Going TE with one of my first two picks was automatic given this format. I have Davis probably rated a little higher then most at TE this year.

2nd: I still think Brady controls that offense with the passing game, no matter what everybody thinks about them running more. In the red zone, the ball will be in his hands a bunch. With MIA, BUF, and the Jets in the division a playoff game or two, or 3 should be possible as well. Was committed to going TE/QB with these picks, some may like other TeamQB's better, but I think Brady is still a top 5 lock.

3rd: Had a ton of options at 3.15, but WR looked to be drying up, almost took Welker here, but Jackson was hard to pass up.

4th: Was glad to see Welker make it back. I have a feeling his receptions will be closer to 100 then to the 80 people think. Manning will soon realize what Brady has always known. Welker is open on almost every play. The outside guys in Denver will give him room to roam. I see a ton of short passes that Welker will turn into bigger gains. I hate the Denver Broncos, but I will really hoping DEN TeamQB fell to me in the first round. I would have really liked having the biggest piece (Manning) of the Thomas/Decker/Welker pie. They are going to put up some video game type stats.

5th: When it came back around in the 5th, Bennett was sticking out like a sore thumb. I didn't just "have to have" anybody else so I locked down my second TE. I really see very little reason not to go with a TE as your flex in these things if you can get a guy with a pulse that may catch 50-60 balls or so. Anything above that is gravy and puts you ahead of the game. Bennett could be a monster. This pick also allows me to scoop up my third at some point if it feels right.

6th: Was really tempted to go a different direction with my 6th round pick, but you can't totally punt the RB position. I have to have 4 of them. However, you can win this thing with crap RB's and thats what I will be attempting. Sproles will still rack up a ton of total yards and he'll find the end zone on occasion, maybe more then we think.

1/3 rd of the way through the draft I have 1QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, and 2TE. While it really matters who you have in these spots, I think position wise, this is a solid start in this format. And I have given myself the opprotunity to start hunting BPA from here on out. However, BPA is defined a little differently in this format.

7th: 5 teamQB's went since the turn to start this round, so teams are looking here and I expect it to continue in the next round or so, as we are creeping up on the "I really don't want any part of those teamQB's" area. Love seeing Cutler still available here, pretty easy pick.

8th: right around this part of the draft is where I think you start to butter your bread. Let's be honest, the first 5-6 rounds of almost every draft are really pretty easy. They usually look about the same. I think in most every draft, rounds 8-12 or maybe 7-12 is where the good fantasy players usualy seperate themselves from the rest. That isn't neccessarily the case in these FBG leagues, cause the competition is usually pretty tough. But starting in rounds right about here is where you start to see some of the individual preferences and people scattering in some different directions. If we say rounds rounds 15-18 are basically committed to PK/DST, rounds 8-14 are where you need to do your "work". Hitting on a few guys in this area can be the difference between being in the top half of the league or the bottom, and in some cases winning the whole enchilada. Not crazy about any WR's here, and going RB here would really defeat the purpose of pretty much committing to punting the RB position which I have already done. Counter productive to take one now. I got two QB's. Time for TE3. Some other options here, but I'll drink the kool aid, get on the hype train, and see what this dude can do. Could be my best pick of the draft or my worst, we'll see.

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anarchy99 said:
bueno said:
I distinctly remember him saying in other threads that Aaron Hernandez is innocent and will be available for 16 games this year, so I suggest we give him AH.
Well aren't you special.

Well...I'll raise you a Heath Miller. Kind of thought he'd be ready for week 1....not so sure now :(

2.02 NE Team QB

7.15 CHI Team QB

6.02 Darren Sproles RB NOS

10.02 Bernard Pierce RB BAL

11.15 Danny Woodhead

15.15 Marcel Reece RB OAK

3.15 Vincent Jackson WR TB

4.02 Wes Welker WR DEN

9.15 Ryan Broyles WR DET

12.02 Aaron Dobson WR NE

16.02 Rod Streater WR OAK

1.15 Vernon Davis TE SF

5.15 Martellus Bennett TE CHI

8.02 Jordan Cameron TE CLE

13.15 Chicago Bears DST

14.02 Jay Feely PK ARZ

with only a PK and a DST left:

9th: with only 2 WR's on board....need to address the position....WR went pretty quick in this draft....hopefully Broyles is legit...in that offense with Calvin on the other side...there is some production at WR2....Burleson should pass the torch

10th: with the thought of punting the RB position, Pierce, M. Bush, Woodhead, and Reece were guys I wanted to taget late to fill out my RB group...will probably always only go with 4 RB's in this format, and you can win with crap at this position...I'll be putting that to the test...I see Pierce in that upper level of back up RB's with Tate, maybe B. Brown....and actually think he is more then just a "back up" RB....touches will increase....check

11th: stoked to see Woodhead still on the board...think they will use him...good football player

12th: took a shot on Dobson in some survivors...NE WR2 potentially playing a spot that gets some targets.....hope the gamble pays off...he should at least be in the mix...saw NE release Jones, so that told me something....could be a great pick or ####ty...

13th: CHI DST....meh...it's a D...but glad to see the highest scoring D from last year still available....if that means anything

14th: might just be me but seems like PK's were going a little earlier/quiker this year...I can understand why I guess, but usually I thought we see more of the second DST going....caught on the outside looking in...will have to pull some chit out of my #### and do some damage control...researching PK battles sucks donkey balls....hate spending time on that but oh well....Feely seems to have the job...right?

15th: Reece...really like this guys game....not really banking on a DMC injury or him beating anybody else "in front of him"....I see him getting snaps and some touches either way...talk of him being the 3rd down guy...obviously his value here isn't as great as in a PPR, but I think OAK gets him on the field and maybe he steals a few at the goaline....like Woodhead, I think he is too good of a player not to see some significant snaps/touches....

16th: hard to get excited about a 16th round pick, but I think Streater is a steal here....jurb #### the bed by taking Barth or else I would have probably passed on Reece or Streater here....but with only me and broncos still needing a PK, it really makes no sense to take one at this turn...I'll hopefully pick right on a my second PK, and I think Reece and Streater will take a little bit of the hurt off of whatever points I lose having a crappy PK...although if I get the right guy with my second PK....I get a bump on the field maybe if Streater and Reece produce...

:banned:

1.13 Julio Jones - 13th position just stinks. Jones seemed like the best option with some playoff points to boot. Really want Doug Martin here who went a pick earlier.

2.4 D. Thomas - Hated eating up two WR slots this early but after Gronk went, everything else looked the same.

3.13 S. Ridley - Didn't care for this pick but wanted to get a RB on board. Should have taken Welker or Nicks in hindsight.

4.4 O. Daniels - TEs flying off the board. He's always under ranked.

5.13 Dallas QB - Selection made by Ref for me. I would have taken Matthews.

6.4 D. Jackson - Another Ref selection. I like this one and glad it wasn't Maclin.

7.13 D. Moore - Wanted Vereen or Bradshaw who didn't make it. Moore was the only decent WR1 left.

8.4 Philly QB - Normally I wouldn't make this pick here, but you guys left me crap to pick from.

9.13 D. Williams - Still a believer that he's the back to have in Carolina.

10.4 B. Tate - Gotta have four so I went with a guy who could win the league for me if things break right (like Foster's leg).

11.13 / 12.4 Bryant / Dawson - Didn't want to have to research kickers. Ended up starting a huge run which cost me nothing on the board.

13.13 / 14.4 GB and Pitt D - Both should score decent and have a chance for playoff points.

15.13 S. Hill - He'll get a shot to be the Jets WR1.

16.4 K. Moreno - I expect Denver to play 18+ games and he did enough last year to warrant carries. With an injury to Hillman or Ball his value makes a huge leap.

Need a WR and TE to wrap this up. WR won't be a problem, but TE is ugly.

my bad Bass...wasn't looking at RB at all with your 5th....in this format I didn't think you would want to burn another top 5 pick on a RB....I probably especially wouldn't have felt great about a risky Mathews with that in mind....in fact looking back I would have had a hard time justifying any of the RB's left....with no PPR and a RB on board already....I just couldn't do it....sorry....

I think you more then made up for it with Dwilly.....had him targeted in all of these but misplayed it.....

my bad Bass...wasn't looking at RB at all with your 5th....in this format I didn't think you would want to burn another top 5 pick on a RB....I probably especially wouldn't have felt great about a risky Mathews with that in mind....in fact looking back I would have had a hard time justifying any of the RB's left....with no PPR and a RB on board already....I just couldn't do it....sorry....

I think you more then made up for it with Dwilly.....had him targeted in all of these but misplayed it.....
No problems. I didn't say I would have made a good pick, just that I would have taken Matthews. When Romo is lighting it up in the playoffs and Matthews is fumbling his way to the bench I will remember to thank you.

I can't believe how fast we were moving at the time. Thanks for helping out.

Plan going in was to hammer WR and TE early, with hopes of landing a bargain playoff QB or two along the way.

1.14 T Gonzalez - Had him and Julio lined up in predraft. Targets may go down with S Jackson in the lineup, but there should also be more open space in the middle.

2.03 R Gronkowski - Toss up between Marshall and Gronk. The 2 PPR won out over the uncertainty of NE offense and injury risk

3.14 J Nelson - VJax, Colston, and Welker all got looks, this was a tough decision

4.03 Colts QB - All the WR I was looking at went over the turn, thought about Bowe, but went for a playoff opportunity.

5.14 J Jones - Another piece of GB passing game, was at the top of my board at the time by quite a bit

6.03 TY Hilton - Oopsie. This will be bad if DHB locks down WR2 here. Had a lot of options here at WR, looks like I made a big mistake trying for a combo.

7.14 C Fleener - Wanted a TE for the flex spot, thought about Cameron. Playoff contention won out.

8.03 K Wright - Been bagged on quite a bit in the SP, but I'm fascinated by his terrible YPR in 2012. Still not interested in any RB on the board

9.14 E Sanders - Big hole to fill left by Wallace. Thought about Pierce, and would have taken him had I known he wasn't going to make it through the turn.

10.03 B Brown - All WR/TE spots filled, now forcing my hand. If I had a do over, would go with Tate here.

11.14 S Gostkowski - Opted for kickers over Defenses

12.03 J Tucker - Don't want a kicker with question marks

13.14 S Greene - With no PPR and pickings slim, TD vultures seemed like the best ROI

14.03 M Bush - Double meh

15.14 Titans QB - I know there isn't any chance of not getting a QB2, but Locker was well above the other yahoos left.

16.03 Colts D - Going all in with a colts playoff run

17.14 RB/D

18.03 RB/D

Will definitely be cheering for a GB/Indy super bowl. Stuck to the plan well, just had a couple of hiccups. Going TE/TE really makes my team look bad on paper, counting on the 2PPR to carry me through.

TMQB: Buccaneers, Rams

They ranked 17th and 21st last year and could rank higher this year. Drafted at 23rd and 24th. Should score in the same bandwidth of other QBs taken several rounds earlier.

RB: LBell, Ivory, PThomas, Stacy

Got a couple of so-so starters, a decent in the mix guy in Thomas, and who knows what in Stacy. Other than the top tier guys, not really worth a big investment in RBs in these leagues.

WR: AJohnson, White, Decker, GTate, Baldwin

Johnson, White, and Decker should get a lot of receptions and have decent playoff aspirations. Tate was more of a reaction to Harvin getting hurt, which in hindsight may have been a mistake (but Rice seems to be banged up so who knows). Baldwin for now has been playing with the starts in KC, so maybe he finally will show signs of life.

TE: Graham, Myers, Winslow

Graham should be a beast. Myers should at least be palatable. If Winslow can catch 30 passes and get to 100 points, that would be huge for one of the last picks in the draft. There aren't a lot of other TE options in NYJ and the WRs aren't that great either.

PK: Zeurlein, Scobee

Not great, but they have jobs.

DEF: Broncos, Jets

Hoping the Broncos make a run (well, not really, but you know what I mean). The Jets D is normally decent and did not cost much.

Overall, Graham + 3 decent receivers should keep me in the mix. Would rather have had some better back of the roster receivers, but most of the good options were already gone.

TMQB: Detroit and Miami

Detroit should still throw the ball a lot, maybe not as much as last year, but should be good for 4500+ yds and 38+ TD's. Outside shot at the playoffs. Miami should have a better offense with a QB in his second year and more weapons on the outside. Hopefully a nice jump from the previous year. Be nice if I could get 17 weeks out of one of these 2.

RB: Fred Jackson, LaMichael James, Doug Martin, Jaquizz Rodgers, CJ Spiller

Two studs in Martin and Spiller that could easily end up in the top 3 RB this season. Then 3 guys that hopefully can throw up an occasional good score as clear RB2's on their teams. Unfortunately not expecting any of these guys to be playing in the post season.

WR: Justin Blackmon, Kenny Britt, Vincent Brown, Pierre Garcon, Joseph Morgan

A whole lot of boom or bust picks here, but that is what happens when you wait until end of round 5 to take your first WR. If these guys can stay on the field and off the trainer's table it could be a better than average unit. If these guys repeat their 2012 injury laden seasons it will be the down fall of this team.

TE: Kyle Rudoph, Julius Thomas

I like Rudolph this year as he should be atleast the #2 receiving option in Minnesota and a serious redxone threat. The reports coming out of Denver are that Thomas has been one of the high lights of pre-season so far. Another guy that I need to stay healthy and he could be a steal. Would have loved to take a 3rd TE, but as usual in these leagues they go quickly and I had to draft extra WR to help cover possible injuries.

K: Garrett Hartley and Shayne Graham

Hartley should revert back to form and be a top kicker in an offense that should come back to being much more high powered than they were last year. If Graham wins the kicking job, he should be in a consistent middle of the pack scorer.

DEF: Rams and Titans

Rams D should be much improved this year under Jeff Fisher and have a DL that can put some pressure on the QB. With the Titans I took what was there at the end of the draft.

Overall, I am not happy with this team. If I can avoid the injury bug it could be one that stays in contention during the regular season, but I think my lack of players on playoff caliber teams could cause me to drop back when the post season comes.

Would have loved to take a 3rd TE, but as usual in these leagues they go quickly and I had to draft extra WR to help cover possible injuries.
you don't have to have a WR cover a possible WR injury....a third TE can do that as well if you have room for one, which you did....now if there was nothing left at TE at the point where you thought you needed to cover possible injury concerns and a WR was a better option then the remaining TE's, then that is a different story....but with the flex, you can cover at least one WR injury concern elsewhere...RB and or TE....

you should be pretty solid and you are right about WR's maybe making or breaking you...Thomas being a stud would be huge.....

Would have loved to take a 3rd TE, but as usual in these leagues they go quickly and I had to draft extra WR to help cover possible injuries.
you don't have to have a WR cover a possible WR injury....a third TE can do that as well if you have room for one, which you did....now if there was nothing left at TE at the point where you thought you needed to cover possible injury concerns and a WR was a better option then the remaining TE's, then that is a different story....but with the flex, you can cover at least one WR injury concern elsewhere...RB and or TE....

you should be pretty solid and you are right about WR's maybe making or breaking you...Thomas being a stud would be huge.....
That is basically what I was trying to say. The TE pool got very thin and I felt Joe Morgan had much more upside and playoff possibility than anything left on the board when I was looking at my flex position.

Team QB - KC/Jack

I really like KC, or more specifically Smith, as a sleeper this year. Reid loves throwing the ball and KC has nice weapons for Smith to work with in a stud RB and true WR1. I think this could play out as a top 15 scorer. Jack, well yeah they were the last QB picked for a reason. I'm just hoping the don't finish there.

RB - David Wilson, Lamar Miller, Gio Bernard and Eddie Lacy

Very happy with this group. Wilson and Miller have top 10 potential and Bernard/Lacy have top 20 potential with great shots at playoff runs. I'm a big time Miller fan and to just a little bit lesser extent Wilson fan. I think they are going to break out this year.

WR - AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Mo Sanu, Brandon LaFell and Keenan Allen

Decided to take 2 stud WRs to start the daft this year. Green and Bryant are potential top 5 WR and both have decent chances of the playoffs. They will need to anchor this team if I am to have any success. Sanu is a guy I really just like because of proximity on the Bengals offense. I think Cinci has great potential this year to be one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Hopefully he gets more than just crumbs at the table. LaFell is a guy I just can't seem to resist drafting every year in multiple leagues. He's a sure WR2 on his team and therefore will get opportunity. I'm not sure if he will every truly take advantage of it but reports are looking good out of camp. Allen is a rookie flyer. Like him as a player but not sure what kind of role he carves out as a rookie.

TE - Dwayne Allen, Tyler Eifert and Zack Ertz

I'm pretty happy with this unit. Seeing I didn't take a TE until round 7 I'm happy to have salvaged the position this well given the format of this league. I think Allen is going to create seperation with Fleener this year as the main TE in Indy. Oddly enough, I've actually got Ertz ranked as the top TE rookie this year but feel both he and Eifert are in rare positions to succeed earlier. Both guys are elite pass catchers who should figure to get highly involved in their offenses plans.

K - Matt Prater and Conner Barth

Prater should post another fine seasonin Den and because he plays for Den also get a strong playoff opportunity. Barth was one of the last starting K remaining but I'm ok landing him. I think TB could be a sneaking good team this year.

Def - KC and Mia

Hopefully I was just a year earlier with my love affair for the KC D. I had them pegged for a big break out last year and it blew up in my face. Well, here we go again. I still love the talent on this squad and hopefully they can play better behind an I proved offense and coaching staff. Mia is another team I think could be sneaky good this year, particularly on D. There are playmakers on that unit but they have to get over the NE hump in a big way.

Team QB - KC/Jack

I really like KC, or more specifically Smith, as a sleeper this year. Reid loves throwing the ball and KC has nice weapons for Smith to work with in a stud RB and true WR1. I think this could play out as a top 15 scorer. Jack, well yeah they were the last QB picked for a reason. I'm just hoping the don't finish there.

Very happy with this group. Wilson and Miller have top 10 potential and Bernard/Lacy have top 20 potential with great shots at playoff runs. I'm a big time Miller fan and to just a little bit lesser extent Wilson fan. I think they are going to break out this year.

Decided to take 2 stud WRs to start the daft this year. Green and Bryant are potential top 5 WR and both have decent chances of the playoffs. They will need to anchor this team if I am to have any success. Sanu is a guy I really just like because of proximity on the Bengals offense. I think Cinci has great potential this year to be one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Hopefully he gets more than just crumbs at the table. LaFell is a guy I just can't seem to resist drafting every year in multiple leagues. He's a sure WR2 on his team and therefore will get opportunity. I'm not sure if he will every truly take advantage of it but reports are looking good out of camp. Allen is a rookie flyer. Like him as a player but not sure what kind of role he carves out as a rookie.

I'm pretty happy with this unit. Seeing I didn't take a TE until round 7 I'm happy to have salvaged the position this well given the format of this league. I think Allen is going to create seperation with Fleener this year as the main TE in Indy. Oddly enough, I've actually got Ertz ranked as the top TE rookie this year but feel both he and Eifert are in rare positions to succeed earlier. Both guys are elite pass catchers who should figure to get highly involved in their offenses plans.

Prater should post another fine seasonin Den and because he plays for Den also get a strong playoff opportunity. Barth was one of the last starting K remaining but I'm ok landing him. I think TB could be a sneaking good team this year.

Def - KC and Mia

Hopefully I was just a year earlier with my love affair for the KC D. I had them pegged for a big break out last year and it blew up in my face. Well, here we go again. I still love the talent on this squad and hopefully they can play better behind an I proved offense and coaching staff. Mia is another team I think could be sneaky good this year, particularly on D. There are playmakers on that unit but they have to get over the NE hump in a big way.
Have a hard time getting excited about this team. Your QB1 is at best a top 12 QB IMO. Your RB may struggle in the TD department. I do like your WR, except I am not so sure on doubling up on Cinncy WR. Your TE are very young and I would only expect one of Ertz and Eifert to hit this year. You do realize that Barth is out for the year with a bad achillies?

Team QB - KC/Jack

Def - KC and Mia

Have a hard time getting excited about this team. Your QB1 is at best a top 12 QB IMO. Your RB may struggle in the TD department. I do like your WR, except I am not so sure on doubling up on Cinncy WR. Your TE are very young and I would only expect one of Ertz and Eifert to hit this year. You do realize that Barth is out for the year with a bad achillies?
Ooof, missed the Barth thing!

I'm not sure why doubling up on a teams WRs is a bad thing? Someone was drafting those guys weather I did or not. Are those points more valuable to another team? That makes no sense. At least not in this format. You can see by my team I've got the Cinci offense ranked pretty high this year, taking 4 key players on the unit.

Also, I'm not sure why TDs would be a problem for those RBs. Miller is going to be a work horse in Mia. As long as the Mia offense is decent, he will score. Lacy will likely be the main ground scorer in GB, a team with a lot of scoring opportunities. Wilson may have some stollen from him but we really don't know. Gio is going to be hit or miss. It will just depend on how much PT he really carves out. It's going to be tough to find many teams with better scoring potential than this group IMO.

That is basically what I was trying to say. The TE pool got very thin and I felt Joe Morgan had much more upside and playoff possibility than anything left on the board when I was looking at my flex position.
yeah went back and looked...took your last WR Brown in the 9th (before Morgan in the 16th)...followed by JT in the 10th...so one would have thought you could have snagged another TE somehwere in there before the 16th if you wanted to....but you're right they were pretty much toast...

Team QB - KC/Jack

Def - KC and Mia

I actually kinda like this team cept for JAX and Barth....you lost around 100 points to the field with that one mistake...I think your RB's will be fine in this format....mid pack at least...

you took your TE's in 7-8-9 seeming to try and play catch up to the field at that position in this format....and thats a pretty high investment for a lot of uncertainity with two of them being rooks and all of them seemingly in a TE committee...

IMO....one of those picks should have been your first QB with KC being your second....and then if you really wanted a 3rd TE you could have taken a flyer later or maybe WR instead....

I realize it's easier said then done after the fact and it looks like you decided to sacrifice the QB position and stuck with it....

Cardinals, Arizona ARI TMQB - 9

Texans, Houston HOU TMQB - 8

Should keep me afloat and maybe surprise in AZ.

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB (P) - 9
Richardson, Daryl STL RB - 11
Taylor, Stepfan ARI RB - 9
Tolbert, Mike CAR RB - 4
Need MJD to come back with no issues. Tolbert may get more work with new coaching staff and Stewart always a mess. Taylor seems to be getting alot of love from peeps in the know.

Boyce, Josh NEP WR - 10
Brown, Antonio PIT WR - 5
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 9
Randle, Rueben NYG WR - 9
Williams, Mike TBB WR (P) - 5
Woods, Robert BUF WR - 12

Strength of the team.

Pitta, Dennis BAL TE (O) - 8
Witten, Jason DAL TE - 11

Ouch. What can you do?

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK - 8
Walsh, Blair MIN PK - 5
Solid

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def - 9
Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def
Top and bottom

Not sure what to think of this team. The pitta injury pretty much has me writing the team off but who knows.

Congrats to BroadwayG for winning the regular season title, but there are still several teams still in the hunt for the full season crown . . .

BroadwayG 3166.28

Colts TMQB

Bryce Brown PHI RB

T.Y. Hilton, IND WR

James Jones GBP WR

Jordy Nelson GBP WR

Colby Fleener IND TE

Stephen Gostkowski NEP PK

Colts Defense

Eagles Defense

BassNBrew 3146.58

Eagles TMQB

Knowshon Moreno DEN RB

Stevan Ridley NEP RB

DeAngelo Williams CAR RB

DeSean Jackson PHI WR

DeMaryius Thomas DEN WR

Phil Dawson SFO PK

Packers Defense

David Yudkin 3131.36

Pierre Thomas NOS RB

Jon Baldwin SFO WR

Eric Decker DEN WR

Golden Tate SEA WR

Jimmy Graham NOS TE

Broncos Defense

Stinkin' Ref 3054.50

Patriots TMQB

Darren Sproles NOS RB

Danny Woodhead SDC RB

Aaron Dobson NEP WR

Wes Welker DEN WR

Vernon Davis SFO TE

Unlucky Bass Turds 3014.36

Jamaal Charles KCC RB

Lance Moore NOS WR

Jermaine Gresham CIN TE

Mike Nugent CIN PK

Hear-The-Footsteps 2956.08

Broncos TMQB

Ronnie Hillman DEN RB

Anquan Boldin SFO WR

Michael Crabtree SFO WR

Steve Smith CAR WR

Greg Olsen CAR TE

Steven Hauschka SEA PK

Panthers Defense

I'd think I've still got an outside chance with 11 players still eligible in the playoffs.

Those within 300 of the leader . . .

BroadwayG 3307.7

Colts TMQB

T.Y. Hilton, IND WR

Colby Fleener IND TE

Stephen Gostkowski NEP PK

Colts Defense

BassNBrew 3190.98

Knowshon Moreno DEN RB

Stevan Ridley NEP RB

DeAngelo Williams CAR RB

DeMaryius Thomas DEN WR