What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
1.1 L. McCoy, RB - PHI

Someone please PM next. Absolutely slammed the next couple of days but will try to get an MFL site rolling to track this draft.

Here is the draft order from the captain's draft topic. Can someone link the userid PMs to the list to facilitate communicating pending picks? Also, I don't know for sure this is our league order or who Mr. Irrelevant is.

Whoops, meant Mr. Irrelevant as in the last person picked, not the "Mr. Irrelevant" in the 1.02 spot. (ETA)

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew
1.02 Mr. Irrelevant
1.03 Ref
1.04 hitnrun
1.05 reaper
1.06 broadway
1.07 Nittany
1.08 FFninja
1.09 bytheseawannabe
1.10 fubar
1.11 carl w football
1.12 RedZone
1.13 Norseman
1.14 arud
1.15 kardplayer

fourth and forever
ffwmd
coinflip
Rc94

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not get a PM and the post above by CWF has me concerned, particularly given this comment in the PDSL Captain's Draft topic by Jeaton6 - "If that's the case then you are probably going to need a replacement for Carl w football. He was the guy who was #####ing before the bbapl about the fact we weren't drafting in mfl and how backwards it was."

Carl W Football, you need to decide if you are in or out now so a replacement can take your spot before this goes past the first round.

If you are in, be in without the attitude. If you are out, say so.

I am assuming Demaryius Thomas is gone, if not, I will take him at 1.12 (depends on if CWF stays or goes, his post is unclear).

For now, my pick is

1.12 Rob Gronkowski TE NE

PM to Norseman

Carl W Football said:
Man im not trying to do no thread draft. This is extremely silly. I thought this was a draft on myfantasyleague.com. I had no idea this even started cause I dont check these threads like that. I thought when I signed up this was an actual league on mfl . Not thread draft. U guyd got to put this on an actual site if im going to do this.
Silly? Dude kick this guy. Losing him is no big deal, seems more like a problem if you ask me.

Carl W Football said:
Man im not trying to do no thread draft. This is extremely silly. I thought this was a draft on myfantasyleague.com. I had no idea this even started cause I dont check these threads like that. I thought when I signed up this was an actual league on mfl . Not thread draft. U guyd got to put this on an actual site if im going to do this.
:lmao:

Carl W Football said:
Now u want to attack me for real all because this isnt my kind of draft. Pretty lame for real
the point of drafting here is to have discussion, they will be entered into MFL for keeping score

Carl W Football said:
Oh trust me Helltouppe nobody steals my joy in life trust me on that buddy. Its all good but I will defend myself when people want to attack me. Its my preference and my opinion on these kind of drafts. No reason these mocks cant be on the actual mfl site where thats where its going to end up anyways. Makes no sense at all.
Yes there are many reasons that have already been explained to you, no reason you cant stop being a baby and just draft. For a guy who does not check here often you sure complain about this draft often and beg for people to pick you. Anyways this is not my draft so I'll go back to the league I'm in. I will let your league mates let you know how uncool your actions are and how people like you ruins these drafts.

Carl W Football said:
Captains draft? Ive done no captains draft. Way to just me tho all because I dont prefer thread drafts. I dont care how long they have been around for. This is my 1st year ever hearing about them and ive been doing fantasy football for a long time to. I think these thread drafts are silly and can easily be less work for anyone who runs it to just mock from the actual mfl site as well. Sorry my preference and opinion pisses you off but it is what it is. I Dont think im above anyone. These drafts are just not for me
There's ur trouble. The comments and discussion over the years have been entertaining, valued, and anticipated. A rich historic tapestry you are now apart of. You lack this experience and the apparent ability to appreciate it. You are a bit negative about those who want this. There may be other places on the internet not to your liking. Do you express yourself there? Times a wastin'.

Perhaps I was too harsh. His willingness to give an opinion on draft picks and strategy would be welcome. Perhaps he can also create a Carl W Football MFL draft and create discussion here or there or where he likes.

For these drafts, I believe the discussion would decrease by half to a tenth if drafted on MFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty epic.

I guess we have an open spot now. Do I pick?
He also deleted his pick at 1.11. So I think things are about to be screwed up everywhere, because whoever picks at 1.11 might want someone different, maybe the guy at 1.12 wanted him. Ugh.
Looks like CWF is out (and if not, kick him out) and everyone moves up a spot. It looks like RedZone want Demaryius Thomas. So I suggest double confirming with him and give Norseman the opportunity to repick, then ARud, etc.

LOL, I have never seen something like this, and I have drafted in a league with Norton B. I was actually concerned that others might not feel the same. My opinion, these message board drafts rock because of the discussion. I cannot stand drafting in a MFL league since it is like watching the autopick in slow mo.

Yes, please give me Demaryius Thomas, forcing me to regret giving up Gronk if he returns to steady action this year.

So, we'll see if someone comes in as a replacement or we just go with fifteen?

Clarifying

1.12 (or 1.11, whatever the case may be) Demaryius Thomas

Rob Gronkowski is available in the player pool.

I'll PM Norseman to see if he wants to alter his pick, and Aaron so he knows his turn looms.

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew

1.02 Mr. Irrelevant

1.03 Ref

1.04 hitnrun

1.05 reaper

1.06 broadway

1.07 Nittany

1.08 FFninja

1.09 bytheseawannabe

1.10 fubar

1.11 carl w football

1.12 RedZone

1.13 Norseman

1.14 arud

1.15 kardplayer

Well, I'm confused now. What is the draft order?

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew

1.02 Mr. Irrelevant

1.03 Ref

1.04 hitnrun

1.05 reaper

1.06 broadway

1.07 Nittany

1.08 FFninja

1.09 bytheseawannabe

1.10 fubar

1.11 carl w football

1.12 RedZone

1.13 Norseman

1.14 arud

1.15 kardplayer

Looks like CWF is gone, and his draft spot is moved to 1.16. Need a replacement for him.

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew

1.02 Mr. Irrelevant

1.03 Ref

1.04 hitnrun

1.05 reaper

1.06 broadway

1.07 Nittany

1.08 FFninja

1.09 bytheseawannabe

1.10 fubar

1.11 RedZone

1.12 Norsemen

1.13 arud

1.14 kardplayer

1.15 rc94

1.16 TBD
See above. We need a fill in for 1.16. I think Carl was a total b**** about it, but it is true that these go much better via MFL than thread drafts due to the ability to predraft players. I really thought I remembered doing these via MFL in the past, but maybe that was just SSL.

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew - McCoy, RB1
1.02 Mr. Irrelevant - Charles, RB2
1.03 Ref - Peyton, QB1
1.04 hitnrun - Graham, TE1
1.05 reaper - AP, RB3
1.06 broadway - Calvin, WR1
1.07 Nittany - Lacy, RB4
1.08 FFninja - Forte, RB5
1.09 bytheseawannabe - Green, WR2
1.10 fubar - Gordon, WR3
1.11 RedZone - DT, WR4
1.12 Norsemen - Gronk, TE2
1.13 arud - Dez, WR5
1.14 kardplayer - Lynch, RB6
1.15 rc94
1.16 TBD

Someone just let me know for sure. I have no problem letting someone else in that isn't already in a PDSL. I just wanted to help out.

Rc 94 is in pdsl 3

Fourth and forever is on the clock (moved up when when the higher pick was carled)

I didn't see another alternate

See above. We need a fill in for 1.16. I think Carl was a total b**** about it, but it is true that these go much better via MFL than thread drafts due to the ability to predraft players. I really thought I remembered doing these via MFL in the past, but maybe that was just SSL.
while I agree with bolded above, I'm not sure why this keeps coming up.....basically anybody that does these Survivor drafts needs to understand:

1. the draft here in the Mock Draft Forum is primary

2. anything done anywhere else is secondary and gravy...still need to draft and pm here first....

3. prior to the start of the season the results of the draft will eventually be moved to MFL for scoring throughout the year

maybe this #### should be pinned, although I think it is referenced up there somewhere

Rc 94 is in pdsl 3

Fourth and forever is on the clock (moved up when when the higher pick was carled)

I didn't see another alternate
My bad. I misread that in the captain's draft. I thought False Start said to give me RC94, but he took RC94 and Fourth and Forever went to PDSL2.

Users who are viewing this thread