What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

free ESPN startup dynasty league (1 Viewer)

zackattack1

Footballguy
I just started an ESPN dynasty league. I'm pretty flexible with the rules but I'm thinking snake draft for first year, deep rosters, .5 ppr with some abnormal other categories added in. Then 20 keepers with a 5 round free agent/rookie draft. If you are interested email me zrslep@gmail.com and I will probably get back to you within 3 hours. Please put suggestions in the comments, and I will give updates in the comments. Please only active owners that won't leave a bad team. Depending on interest the draft will be asap but cleared with everyone. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]Welcome! I am a 12 year veteran in the fantasy game. I have over 35+ teams currently through ESPN, Yahoo, CBS Sports, Fantrax, ProBoards, and Fox Sports. I deep into money leagues but I wanted to offer something to those who may not be able to afford or purchase teams at this time for whatever reason, each his own. But I want something casual and long-term. SO! I've created a fantasy league through ESPN of 20 teams, college themed names from 4 of the power conferences (ACC, BIG 10, PAC 12, and SEC).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Link: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]http://games.espn.go...9&seasonId=2014[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rules:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]PPR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]IDP (4 DL, 3 LB, 2 CB, and 2 S)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]No set requirement on drafting rookies but each team MUST draft a minimum of 5 rookies from offense and/defense[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]29 players total (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 K, 10 bench, 4 IR)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]5. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]FA will be auction style with each team receiving $100/season[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]6. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Trade deadline will be Nov. 27th which is the week of Thanksgiving, 11 votes vetoes a trade from team owners[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]7. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]20 Keepers (10 offense/10 defense)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]8. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]14 regular season games[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]9. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]8 playoff teams (1 week/matchup in playoffs, 3 rounds total)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]10. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Draft will be voted upon once league fills, but would like a draft within the next 2-3 weeks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]For membership:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Name:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-ESPN Member? If not, will need to create ESPN account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Email Address:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Years playing fantasy (I will see over time who knows what they're and will REMOVE inactive and incompetent owners[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Must have knowledge of pro and college players[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Active in league polls as well as league messages[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-Weekly Power Rankings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-All trades that are complete must be also posted in message board for others to have knowledge of if they passed on a vote or may of missed the voting circle[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]-If player is released, empty roster spot MUST be filled with FA or released player will be placed back on original roster[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]AGAIN, THIS WILL BE A FREE LEAGUE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]My contact information:
coachmeechiewooden@gmail.com[/SIZE]
meech11baseball@yahoo.com
woodend@csp.edu

Twitter: @coachmeechie
Instagram: meech11baseball
Facebook: Meechie Wooden (will be creating Facebook Group once League fills for players to FREELY join, but not required

I had somebody drop out. we are doing a long draft in the message boards, and they have not picked a single person yet. They have the 9th overall pick in a snake draft.

I am interested. Pwinterh@gmail. Com

Send me invite!

I'm experienced dynasty owner and very active. Very involved in trades.

One of our owners has been very inactive in our draft. As of now they have A.J. Green, and in two hours they will be auto picked for Montee Ball. We need a new more active owner soon. We are about to go into the third round in a snake draft, and they have not traded any picks so they have the 2nd pick,13, 2, 13, etc

That team has been taken. We had another inactive owner given the boot. They Have Chicago's WRs Marshall and Jeffery, and Michael Floyd along with Luke Kuechly. Slow draft.

Users who are viewing this thread