What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team For Sale (1 Viewer)

Punch

Footballguy
I have a team for sale in a PPR contract league. I'm not the Commish, this is my team. League fees are $100 and they are already paid via Leaguesafe. If interested, we can figure out the best way to transfer the money. Either the Commish can refund me and then bill you from LS (if that's possible) or after he sends you the invite, you paypal the money to me. Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Existing lineup;

P Rivers

C Palmer

A Foster

S Ridley

A Johnson

G Jennings

D Bryant

J Graham

J Cook

Starting Req- 1 Q, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 K, 1 DST

You're one RB away from another champ run and there are some available at auction whose contracts ran out. McCoy, Sproles, Turner, Jackson, Law Firm and others.

I drafted this team in 2010 and dominated with it, winning the title. Last year I was riddled with injuries and lost in the Championship game. L McCoy and Britt's contracts just ran out so they are available in the FA auction along with other good players. If you're interested, PM me and I will provide you with more info, site link and anything else you'd like.

2012 picks; 1.11, 2.11, 3.11...all 2013 picks are intact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downsizing. Starting this year I will be running two leagues of my own and participating in others.

Users who are viewing this thread