What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (1 Viewer)

ATRAIN56

Footballguy
I have just found out recently that 2 of my buddies use baby wipes to wipe there butss still. Is it just me or is that weird?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there is something strange about your buddies, they're not baby wipes. They're wipes for adults. And they kick ###. I don't know about you, but dry paper does not get the job done thoroughly. If you enjoy having a smelly ###, more power to you, I like to be clean.

Shark move is to sprinkle some gold bond on a wet one and use this as an encore after your initial dry wipes.

They are great for when you get that uncomfortable diarrhea butt.

Once you have baby wipes, you're never sure how you ever lived without them.

Unless there is something strange about your buddies, they're not baby wipes. They're wipes for adults. And they kick ###. I don't know about you, but dry paper does not get the job done thoroughly. If you enjoy having a smelly ###, more power to you, I like to be clean.
Unless you're anticipating a BJ, who's gonna know?

I could never go back to just a dry wipe.

We call it the "Chubs Test" --- wipe your arase as well as you think you can with nothing but toiletpaper. Now, pull out a wet wipe and give it another swipe. Yep. You weren't quite as finished wiping as you thought you were.

Aren't we always?

The wifey uses Kandoos.

I thought it was weird at first but she's kind of a fresh & clean freak so i can see why now.

edit: just checked.. Melon Magic Kandoo ;)

The wifey uses Kandoos.

I thought it was weird at first but she's kind of a fresh & clean freak so i can see why now.

edit: just checked.. Melon Magic Kandoo :thumbup:
OK this is awesome. Go to the webpage above. Click on Flushable Toilet Wipes. Then click moist :thumbup: then click flushable :thumbup:

Just started using them this year and now wondering why I havent been using them my whole life. Dry wipe to start and then finishing with the moist towelette is $$$.

Pat Patriot said:
Just started using them this year and now wondering why I havent been using them my whole life. Dry wipe to start and then finishing with the moist towelette is $$$.
exactly what I do.I have no idea why I waited so long in life to do this.Only pain is remembering to bring one to the john in work.

I've been known to use the flushable wipes my 3 year-old has for when he goes potty, on occassion.

flyingv said:
Dragons said:
I am on anticipation alert 24/7. I'm not ruining the chance by smelling like a toilet.Wipes rule. :pokey: A previous poster said "once you've started using them you'll wonder how you ever did without them." That is SO true. Do NOT diss this until you've tried it.

wet wipes rock, on occasion--just make sure you're using the flushable ones or you'll play hell with a septic system.

flyingv said:
Dragons said:
Wipes rule. :ph34r: A previous poster said "once you've started using them you'll wonder how you ever did without them." That is SO true. Do NOT diss this until you've tried it.
:pokey: Why should my 19 month old get all the perks??Its either this or shave your ### :noway:

I'm sold! I'm stopping at the supermarket on the way home.

You guys have no idea how disappointed I'll be if I don't have to "go" after work.

Can someone break down the cost efficiency of wipes vs. toilet paper?
Not very cost effecient because you're using them in addition to the regular tp. Any amount of tp saved is nowhere near the cost of a pack of flushable wipes. That's why I only use them when I have an occassional toxic spill that requires extra clean-up.

Finless said:
Tiger Fan said:
Shark move is to sprinkle some gold bond on a wet one and use this as an encore after your initial dry wipes.
I did that with medicated one time. It was like Snake River Canyon down there. :coolbreeze:
It's like having a Peppermint Patty tucked up in your ### all day. :lmao:

My 5 month old son and I share a wipes warmer, which is really nice on those cold mornings :lmao:

One of the best little known secrets out there.

I'm worried that my my kids are almost out of diapers, so I don't know how I can justify buying them for myself.

Hmmmm....this is another one of those threads that changes the mindsets of many FBG's forever!

It reminded me of some of the life changing tip in this thread. One subtle change to something that seemed so ordinary yet makes a huge difference in the quality of life.

We just went to Costco and bought wet wipes for our daughter. I guess I'll give 'em a try tonight. Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread