What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why Would You Want To Keep People From Liking Things? (1 Viewer)

brohan you do not know how good something is until it is gone take that to the bank brohans

i plan on posting this a lot

this post is one I borderline like. IF there were no limits on likes I would like it, but it is not quite good enough for me to waste a precious like on.

so consider this a "moral victory" as I truly do like your post, just not quite enough for a like.

Actually there was another post on this but anyway....

I agree.

I could see why they would not have limitless likes but I think doubling the like limit would be a good idea.

You know it's just a field or setting on the back end,`twould be easy to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never reached my quota. You guys need to post better. :shrug:
Maybe you need to like better, pal.
Yeah. Could be. But also why doesn't the mobile version have a like button? I use the mobile version on my phone a lot so I am kind of trapped into being an bitter old man being able to like anything. So get off my yard you little whippersnappers before I shot you.

I have never reached my quota. You guys need to post better. :shrug:
Maybe you need to like better, pal.
Yeah. Could be. But also why doesn't the mobile version have a like button? I use the mobile version on my phone a lot so I am kind of trapped into being an bitter old man being able to like anything. So get off my yard you little whippersnappers before I shot you.
Checkmark in upper right of the post, GB. Use it wisely.

I initially liked your post but I've had to remove it to like another one because I hit my quota. Just so you know, I still kinda liked your post.

Users who are viewing this thread