What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joe T's Fantasy Football League- Joe T will pay all winners! (1 Viewer)

kind of seems unfair that people who've played two years do not even get a notice or invite before getting scuttled

kind of seems unfair that people who've played two years do not even get a notice or invite before getting scuttled
The other thread was up for the last 2 weeks. I can't really help it. Anyhow, we're full now.
Yeah we send out about 50 emails to members during the season, why bother with one before the draft? I've been out a couple weeks and just happened to see this this afternoon. Not a big deal, I guess, just seems discourteous to those who've supported this in previous years.

The other thread was up for the last 2 weeks. I can't really help it. Anyhow, we're full now.
Yeah we send out about 50 emails to members during the season, why bother with one before the draft? I've been out a couple weeks and just happened to see this this afternoon. Not a big deal, I guess, just seems discourteous to those who've supported this in previous years.
It wasn't meant to be.

It wasn't meant to be.
How hard would have been to PM the three guys that were in last year and see if they want back in? Jeebus.

Agreed

You guys are right; I screwed up. I should have pmed the other people and waited on them before I asked for new people. I simply didn't think of it and I'm sorry. Do you guys want me to not allow the newbies to join up? Or should we leave things the way they are?

DRAFT UPDATE PLACEHOLDER UNTIL TIM TRANSFERS IT TO THE OP

1.01 Larry Allen

1.02 flap-icon

1.03 the ref

1.04 Greggity

1.05 RN

1.06 cosjobs

1.07 Unlucky

1.08 jon_mx

1.09 East Coast Bias

1.10 timschochet

1.11 pumpnik

1.12 phrozen

1.13 rikishi boy

1.14 Bonzai

1.15 Mister CIA

1.16 Getzlaf15

Last edited by a moderator:
18 teams is always an option. There is a TON of talent in the NFL.

Plus, more :moneybag: for me when I take this thing.

OK. Good solution. There are 2 guys who missed out- ill figure out who they are, and pm them, and if they want in, we will open it up 18. If only one wants in, we will ask for one more person to sign up. If neither want in, we'll keep it at 16.

Have Bobby and Ron been contacted? Can't leave them out.

BobbyLayne Arizona Ron

A while back I lucked out and saw the thread and said I was interested. Had not heard anything so luckily did a search and see things are good to go and I am in. Thank you. I am also cool with more teams.

Users who are viewing this thread