What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kim Jong Un missing/sick? (1 Viewer)

Maybe he is just working on his golf game a bit. Last time out he only got 16 holes in one.
They should build a course on the Sun. Never have to worry about your round getting rained out.
Why, it doesn't rain on the sun?
I know it snows at the poles, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't rain there.
See above comment about strip clubs. He definitely knows how to make it rain around the poles.

Perhaps the glorious leader

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
is just a little Kim Jong Ill

I think he built a ladder to space with the femurs of his adversaries and is working on liberating the moon for glorious republic happiness

The entire North Korea state has entered into a period of national dry heaves and diarrhea to show that they are not less vulnerable to sickness than is the Dear, Well-Coiffed Ruler.

they planned the perfect coup until they realized they only Asian women to drive the tanks.

His uncle (and his uncle's family) was executed last year, supposedly because he was part of a plot to overthrow him.

all those grizzly old communist dudes have probably hated the fact that a fat, greasy, video game playing nerdy looking kid became the leader of their glorious empire. i cant say i blame them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread