What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The perfect TV chick, factoring in looks + personality? (1 Viewer)

Elaine Nardo, "Taxi"

What's not to like?

Hot redhead.

Nice jugs.

Nice legs.

Bubbly personality.

Will knock back beers with you, and it's obvious that she is good at things.

Checkmate, I presume?
Jennie or Samantha Stevens.

Both are scorching hot sex monkeys who can grant your wildest wishes sexually, or through magic pretty much any non-sexual desire, as if you would have those with either of those babes around.

You take Samantha if you prefer an intellectual equal. You take Jeannie if you favor fethishwear and slavish devotion.

Elaine Nardo, "Taxi"

What's not to like?

Hot redhead.

Nice jugs.

Nice legs.

Bubbly personality.

Checkmate, I presume?
Jennie or Samantha Stevens.

Both are scorching hot sex monkeys who can grant your wildest wishes sexually, or through magic pretty much any non-sexual desire, as if you would have those with either of those babes around.

You take Samantha if you prefer an intellectual equal. You take Jeannie if you favor fethishwear and slavish devotion.
Wow, 2 great calls.

Elaine Nardo, "Taxi"

What's not to like?

Hot redhead.

Nice jugs.

Nice legs.

Bubbly personality.

Checkmate, I presume?
Wow, dunno who I whacked it to more when I was a teen, her or Mrs. Kotter. Of course, in my more adult years there was Jackie Burkhart so I'm a bit torn. But certainly Elaine is a worthy choice. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elaine Nardo, "Taxi"

What's not to like?

Hot redhead.

Nice jugs.

Nice legs.

Bubbly personality.

Checkmate, I presume?
Wow, dunno who I whacked it to more when I was a teen, her or Mrs. Kotter. Of course, in my more adult years there was Jackie Burkhart so I'm a bit torn. But certainly Elaine is a worthy choice. :thumbup:
Jackie Burkhart, personality?

Elaine Nardo, "Taxi"

What's not to like?

Hot redhead.

Nice jugs.

Nice legs.

Bubbly personality.

Checkmate, I presume?
Amazingly enough, Mrs. Kotter was the first name that popped into my mind when I saw this thread... she was awesome.

RIP :(

Going with an emphasis on legs, which is an excellent way to go, I'd say Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore), but her personality was a little dependent and reserved

Can't forget the 2 Kelly's either:

Kelly Bundy and Kelly Kapowski

Sorry, I suck at linking from my phone.

99 - super cunning secret agent. Better than 86. Check the right-most pic in Pinterest.

Teri Copley - charming maid with a life lesson. Always.

And Linda Evans. Those pics are easily findable and the implications easily ascertainable.

Last edited by a moderator:
My official vote:

Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner), Alias

Somebody needs to run a poll/bracket for this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread