What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heading to the gym (1 Viewer)

bowl of gumbo for lunch. Just had a banana as a snack.

Still no gym today. Will try to go at 5.

Are people really wearing those huge "b" headphones to the gym now AND working out with them on? :confused:

Horrid™.

I was in Lowe's over the weekend. I heard a mom calling her son the name "Maverick" several times.

"Come over here Maverick. Get out of those people's way Maverick. Please stay close to me Maverick."

:mellow:

Before you ask, no I did not have the nuts to ask her if she would name her next child "Goose."

I was in Lowe's over the weekend. I heard a mom calling her son the name "Maverick" several times."Come over here Maverick. Get out of those people's way Maverick. Please stay close to me Maverick." :mellow: Before you ask, no I did not have the nuts to ask her if she would name her next child "Goose."
Maybe she voted for McCain/Palin?

I was in Lowe's over the weekend. I heard a mom calling her son the name "Maverick" several times.

"Come over here Maverick. Get out of those people's way Maverick. Please stay close to me Maverick."

:mellow:

Before you ask, no I did not have the nuts to ask her if she would name her next child "Goose."
Maybe she voted for McCain/Palin?
Or Joe T is in Dallas, and she's a basketball fan.

Just bought a bag of chips out of a vending machine at work. For the first time in the history of vending machines, two bags of chips dropped down instead of the normal one. Not sure what to do here, but I kind of feel like this a huge victory in my day. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread