What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA Fanduel (1 Viewer)

Gustavo Fring

Footballguy
There is a thread for NFL fanduel each week in the SP, but wanted to start a NBA version for anyone else who plays on the site. Let this be the place to talk NBA lineup strategy for the daily leagues.

:popcorn:

I took a little break after a so-so start to the season where I thought I was going to clean up. Plus it's football season and that has been up and down as well.

Now that we're a number of games into the season, what are the most useful stats helping to determine value each night?

Minutes per game is the most important stat you want to follow. Minutes played = greater probability for more counting stats, since this is hard to predict on a given night.

Minutes per game is the most important stat you want to follow. Minutes played = greater probability for more counting stats, since this is hard to predict on a given night.
I think that's certainly important for the lower cost players. Calderon will be getting starter minutes tonight again...although they did play 3OT last night.Matchups should play a role when selecting which pricey players to select or fade.http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsOpponent

I just took a shot at a league for tonight's games...looks like fun.

Edit: 10 team league, PG, PG, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C

PTS:1, REBS:1, ASST:1, STL:2, BLK:2, TO:-1

Went with:

Lillard

Deron Williams

Waiters

Beal (was really cheap @4k)

Kidd-Gilchrist

Ariza

Humprhries

Samardo Samuels (*prays*)

Biyombo (blocks please)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's certainly important for the lower cost players. Calderon will be getting starter minutes tonight again...although they did play 3OT last night.Matchups should play a role when selecting which pricey players to select or fade.http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsOpponent
I certainly agree that matchups should play a role for the pricier players (e.g. I don't like to play PGs against Chris Paul). Is there a good source of data that provides matchup trends by position for each team? Would be interested in seeing which team defends a certain position well/poor.

Not sure, GF.

Seems like for tonight, picking the cheap PGs is the way to go.

Hill 6.2

Calderon 5.6

Price 4.4

Kemba at 6.5 is inticing but I think I need to spend a little less than that.

Is this your plan as well? Maybe I'm missing some solid value at other positions, but I'm not seeing much.

No Nash/Blake, so Kobe might be in for 40+ minutes tonight. David West is probably a must start. Trying to fit in Carmello also.

Did a second one that had a bit bigger cap (60K)

Kemba

AJ Price

Paul George

Dion Waiters

Melo

Kawhi Leonard

Kris Humphries

Amir Johnson

D12

:fingerscrossed:

I certainly agree that matchups should play a role for the pricier players (e.g. I don't like to play PGs against Chris Paul). Is there a good source of data that provides matchup trends by position for each team? Would be interested in seeing which team defends a certain position well/poor.
rotogrinders.com should have what you need. Look under daily research -- basketball.Defensive Efficiency.There is also a Fanduel optimal lineup on their daily. Looks like the salaries off...I added up what it should be and it comes out over by $500. So that's kinda lame.Hard time figuring how this lineup will not cash tonight in 50/50s...so I'm sure I'll figure out the hard way.PG A.J. PriceWAS @ CHA (Pre-game)PG George HillIND v TOR (Pre-game)SG Brad BealWAS @ CHA (Pre-game)SG Kobe BryantLAL v SA (Pre-game)SF Carmelo AnthonyNY @ ORL (Pre-game)SF J.R. SmithNY @ ORL (Pre-game)PF David WestIND v TOR (Pre-game)PF J.J. HicksonPOR @ SAC (Pre-game)C Brook LopezBKN v CLE (Pre-game)

There is also a Fanduel optimal lineup on their daily. Looks like the salaries off...I added up what it should be and it comes out over by $500. So that's kinda lame.
Pretty cool. Had never seen that before. I was a little surprised they were so high on Aldridge... he wasn't in any of my lineups today(he was in my lineup last night though). Overall, I had more in common with your lineup than the optimal lineup. Hill, Smith, and West were in every combination I came up with today.For those that are high on Calderon tonight it's worth noting that he had a good but not great 27 points last night before they went into overtime, I completely lucked out when he ended the night with 40. I'm not nearly as high on his tonight.Deep sleepers I really like tonight are Stephenson(IND), Hansbrough(IND), and Hayes(SAC).

Not sure, GF.Seems like for tonight, picking the cheap PGs is the way to go. Hill 6.2Calderon 5.6Price 4.4Kemba at 6.5 is inticing but I think I need to spend a little less than that.Is this your plan as well? Maybe I'm missing some solid value at other positions, but I'm not seeing much.No Nash/Blake, so Kobe might be in for 40+ minutes tonight. David West is probably a must start. Trying to fit in Carmello also.
Agreed, I have a combination of these four in all my leagues tonight...I think spending anymore than that on a PG is not the best route to go. I did throw one entry in with Kyrie Irving, but that is just to diversify my teams a little in case these four PGs have a lower than avg night. Also, thank you for your input around the optimal lineups on Fanduel and rotogrinders. I will be sure to take a look at those going forward. Good luck tonight, sir.

'BoltBacker said:
There is also a Fanduel optimal lineup on their daily. Looks like the salaries off...I added up what it should be and it comes out over by $500. So that's kinda lame.
Pretty cool. Had never seen that before. I was a little surprised they were so high on Aldridge... he wasn't in any of my lineups today(he was in my lineup last night though). Overall, I had more in common with your lineup than the optimal lineup. Hill, Smith, and West were in every combination I came up with today.For those that are high on Calderon tonight it's worth noting that he had a good but not great 27 points last night before they went into overtime, I completely lucked out when he ended the night with 40. I'm not nearly as high on his tonight.Deep sleepers I really like tonight are Stephenson(IND), Hansbrough(IND), and Hayes(SAC).
Triple double good tonight :lmao: At least I have him on my regular fantasy team...in my lineup! Funnier thing is, Calderon only has 1 more point than Hill as of this post.I only did the one lineup tonight. Started to put a 2nd together and scrapped it. Right now in 7th of a 50/50, so need to hang on with the late game pushers.

'BoltBacker said:
Pretty cool. Had never seen that before. I was a little surprised they were so high on Aldridge... he wasn't in any of my lineups today(he was in my lineup last night though). Overall, I had more in common with your lineup than the optimal lineup. Hill, Smith, and West were in every combination I came up with today.For those that are high on Calderon tonight it's worth noting that he had a good but not great 27 points last night before they went into overtime, I completely lucked out when he ended the night with 40. I'm not nearly as high on his tonight.

Deep sleepers I really like tonight are Stephenson(IND), Hansbrough(IND), and Hayes(SAC).
Triple double good tonight :lmao: At least I have him on my regular fantasy team...in my lineup! Funnier thing is, Calderon only has 1 more point than Hill as of this post.I only did the one lineup tonight. Started to put a 2nd together and scrapped it. Right now in 7th of a 50/50, so need to hang on with the late game pushers.
Nice. My two teams aren't looking so hot...the college one I did is looking ok though, but it's pretty early.

What's the initial deposit bonus I should be waiting for on Fanduel? Do they vary it like other sites? Won something last football season and have rolled off that since...but I'm tired of nickel diming everything with my acct fluctuating between $10-$40.

Triple double good tonight :lmao: At least I have him on my regular fantasy team...in my lineup! Funnier thing is, Calderon only has 1 more point than Hill as of this post.
Yeah, and just my luck my opponent was starting him against me.He scored more than Hansbrough and Stephens combined for me, but (knock on wood) I still have a lead with the late games yet to go. Ariza and Walker have saved me so far in that matchup.

Thanks Bobcat. I'll come right out and say I just copied your lineup and cashed. I don't know enough about bb to play and you seem like you know your stuff. If this keeps working out I'll paypal you a tip down the road.

I'm really surprised at the lack of variance in the scoring. Was 10 pts from being out of the money and 20 pts from top score.

Some guy named moops started three injured players in my 50/50 league.

I have been playing GPP's so far this NBA season with a few 3 person and 50/50s sprinkled in if I have a lineup I love on a given night. Monday night paid off big for me as the 3OT game netted me 3rd place in the $5K.

I am riding with LBJ and Jennings tonight, as they are on fire right now. I need to find some value at other positions...currently looking at Patrick Patterson and Dante Cunningham at the PF position.

Both played well on Monday, but Dante is a little cheaper. Is he still expected to see big minutes tonight with the possibility of Brandon Roy returning to the lineup?

Thanks Bobcat. I'll come right out and say I just copied your lineup and cashed. I don't know enough about bb to play and you seem like you know your stuff. If this keeps working out I'll paypal you a tip down the road. I'm really surprised at the lack of variance in the scoring. Was 10 pts from being out of the money and 20 pts from top score.Some guy named moops started three injured players in my 50/50 league.
lol ok. I play in 50/50s mostly so posting my lineup isn't a big deal. I will say I'm newer to these sites that have salary caps, but I did have a little success on FD last hockey season. The problem was I was playing H2H only instead of 50/50s which I like alot more now. I racked up some nice profit on another site that doesn't use caps and I'm thinking about moving over some money as the other site is getting stale to me.I seem to be better off on nights where there is not a full schedule of games. That could also be a reason for the lack of variance last night. Lineups were kinda predictable. My league was similar last night as I was 10pts from the top and 15pts from not cashing.Gustavo, what is a GPP game?

I have been playing GPP's so far this NBA season with a few 3 person and 50/50s sprinkled in if I have a lineup I love on a given night. Monday night paid off big for me as the 3OT game netted me 3rd place in the $5K. I am riding with LBJ and Jennings tonight, as they are on fire right now. I need to find some value at other positions...currently looking at Patrick Patterson and Dante Cunningham at the PF position.Both played well on Monday, but Dante is a little cheaper. Is he still expected to see big minutes tonight with the possibility of Brandon Roy returning to the lineup?
The only risk to Dante's mins is a hot start by Derrick Williams. So far, that hasn't been much of an issue. :(Budinger having knee surgery also helps Dante get time. I wouldn't worry about Roy, he'd cut into Shved's mins more than anything I think.

At the top in the CBB thing I did yesterday - I have 3 guys left (as do most teams in it), so unless somebody has some weird variation (unlikely) I should be #1 or maybe 2 at least.

Thanks Bobcat. I'll come right out and say I just copied your lineup and cashed. I don't know enough about bb to play and you seem like you know your stuff. If this keeps working out I'll paypal you a tip down the road. I'm really surprised at the lack of variance in the scoring. Was 10 pts from being out of the money and 20 pts from top score.Some guy named moops started three injured players in my 50/50 league.
lol ok. I play in 50/50s mostly so posting my lineup isn't a big deal. I will say I'm newer to these sites that have salary caps, but I did have a little success on FD last hockey season. The problem was I was playing H2H only instead of 50/50s which I like alot more now. I racked up some nice profit on another site that doesn't use caps and I'm thinking about moving over some money as the other site is getting stale to me.I seem to be better off on nights where there is not a full schedule of games. That could also be a reason for the lack of variance last night. Lineups were kinda predictable. My league was similar last night as I was 10pts from the top and 15pts from not cashing.Gustavo, what is a GPP game?
GPP is Guaranteed Prize Pool games. These are the large tournaments you see at various levels of Buy-Ins. (e.g. $5K NBA Shot)

I'm really surprised at the lack of variance in the scoring. Was 10 pts from being out of the money and 20 pts from top score.Some guy named moops started three injured players in my 50/50 league.
I had a few people start Cousins against me who didn't play because of a suspension for "intimidating" Sean Elliot. In an expert league he was a huge amount the salary cap at $9M+ out of $50M.BTW I ended up losing that Calderon match up by exactly 10 points!

Any word on Hinrich? Robinson saves a little at PG for 5.8 if he's getting starter minutes. Otherwise there are a few guys between him and 6.5 that would do just costs a little more. AJ Price might even be worth a bounce back effort from last night...the Mavs are top 3 in PG pts allowed.

I like the Jennings call vs Ind (#2 pg ptsA) and rolling with Lebron if he can be fit in. Price might be necessary to accomplish this. Working the numbers now.

Any word on Hinrich? Robinson saves a little at PG for 5.8 if he's getting starter minutes. Otherwise there are a few guys between him and 6.5 that would do just costs a little more. AJ Price might even be worth a bounce back effort from last night...the Mavs are top 3 in PG pts allowed.I like the Jennings call vs Ind (#2 pg ptsA) and rolling with Lebron if he can be fit in. Price might be necessary to accomplish this. Working the numbers now.
GTD unless he had a setback at the shootaround he was supposed to participate in today. I gave up on trying to shoe-horn James into my lineup tonight.Where do you find points allowed by position? Is that somewhere on the rotogrinders website as well?

Any word on Hinrich? Robinson saves a little at PG for 5.8 if he's getting starter minutes. Otherwise there are a few guys between him and 6.5 that would do just costs a little more. AJ Price might even be worth a bounce back effort from last night...the Mavs are top 3 in PG pts allowed.I like the Jennings call vs Ind (#2 pg ptsA) and rolling with Lebron if he can be fit in. Price might be necessary to accomplish this. Working the numbers now.
GTD unless he had a setback at the shootaround he was supposed to participate in today. I gave up on trying to shoe-horn James into my lineup tonight.Where do you find points allowed by position? Is that somewhere on the rotogrinders website as well?
Yes...daily research - basketball - defensive efficiency.I think I'm good getting James in...I just can't comfortably justify James and Jennings. I can't stand the SF position most nights...and tonight I'm debating James and Durant...but I think OKC/Mem is going to be a slugfest.

This should be my lineup tonight. $200 leftover because I like Hill over Kemba (hasn't had a good road game yet). No other real legit upgrades...Scola could go in for Zach.

PG George HillIND @ MIL (Pre-game)

PG A.J. PriceWAS @ DAL (Pre-game)

SG James HardenHOU v NO (Pre-game)

SG O.J. MayoDAL v WAS (Pre-game)

SF LeBron JamesMIA @ LAC (Pre-game)

SF Luol DengCHI @ PHO (Pre-game)

PF Dante CunninghamMIN v CHA (Pre-game)

PF Zach RandolphMEM @ OKC (Pre-game)

C Omer AsikHOU v NO (Pre-game)

My Durant lineup had Harden/Deng out - Stephenson/Durant in. Likely not worth it and I'm not risking any other SF outside of LBJ/Durant/Deng to upgrade PG slightly or Cunningham-->Sanders for example. I'd rather shoot for Cunningham getting a nice run against the 'cats.

MKG and Pekovic are two to stay away from off the top of my head.

This should be my lineup tonight. $200 leftover because I like Hill over Kemba (hasn't had a good road game yet). No other real legit upgrades...Scola could go in for Zach. PG George HillIND @ MIL (Pre-game)PG A.J. PriceWAS @ DAL (Pre-game)SG James HardenHOU v NO (Pre-game)SG O.J. MayoDAL v WAS (Pre-game)SF LeBron JamesMIA @ LAC (Pre-game)SF Luol DengCHI @ PHO (Pre-game)PF Dante CunninghamMIN v CHA (Pre-game)PF Zach RandolphMEM @ OKC (Pre-game)C Omer AsikHOU v NO (Pre-game)My Durant lineup had Harden/Deng out - Stephenson/Durant in. Likely not worth it and I'm not risking any other SF outside of LBJ/Durant/Deng to upgrade PG slightly or Cunningham-->Sanders for example. I'd rather shoot for Cunningham getting a nice run against the 'cats.MKG and Pekovic are two to stay away from off the top of my head.
Here's what I did:PG Darren Collison DAL v WAS (Pre-game)PG Stephen Curry GS v ATL (Pre-game)SG James Harden HOU v NO (Pre-game)SG Brad Beal WAS @ DAL (Pre-game)SF LeBron James MIA @ LAC (Pre-game)SF Caron Butler LAC v MIA (Pre-game)PF Anthony Davis NO @ HOU (Pre-game)PF Andrei Kirilenko MIN v CHA (Pre-game)C Omer Asik HOU v NO (Pre-game)Matches on LeBron, Harden and Asik!

PG Brandon Jennings MIL v IND (Pre-game)

PG Ramon Sessions CHA @ MIN (Pre-game)

SG James Harden HOU v NO (Pre-game)

SG Monta Ellis MIL v IND (Pre-game)

SF Luol Deng CHI @ PHO (Pre-game)

SF Kyle Singler DET @ PHI (Pre-game)

PF Andrei Kirilenko MIN v CHA (Pre-game)

PF Anthony Davis NO @ HOU (Pre-game)

C DeAndre Jordan LAC v MIA (Pre-game)

Pretty high on Anthony Davis tonight. Couple lineups tonight for the GPPs:

PG Kemba Walker CHA @ MIN (Pre-game)

PG A.J. Price WAS @ DAL (Pre-game)

SG Brad Beal WAS @ DAL (Pre-game)

SF LeBron James MIA @ LAC (Pre-game)

PF Larry Sanders MIL v IND (Pre-game)

C Joakim Noah CHI @ PHO (Pre-game)

SG O.J. Mayo DAL v WAS (Pre-game)

SF Kyle Singler DET @ PHI (In progress)

PF Dante Cunningham MIN v CHA (Pre-game)

C Omer Asik HOU v NO (Pre-game)

PG Rajon Rondo BOS v UTA (In progress)

SG Ray Allen MIA @ LAC (Pre-game)

SF Kevin Durant OKC v MEM (Pre-game)

PF Patrick Patterson HOU v NO (Pre-game)

C Al Jefferson UTA @ BOS (In progress)

'Bobcat10 said:
This should be my lineup tonight. $200 leftover because I like Hill over Kemba (hasn't had a good road game yet). No other real legit upgrades...Scola could go in for Zach. PG George HillIND @ MIL (Pre-game)PG A.J. PriceWAS @ DAL (Pre-game)SG James HardenHOU v NO (Pre-game)SG O.J. MayoDAL v WAS (Pre-game)SF LeBron JamesMIA @ LAC (Pre-game)SF Luol DengCHI @ PHO (Pre-game)PF Dante CunninghamMIN v CHA (Pre-game)PF Zach RandolphMEM @ OKC (Pre-game)C Omer AsikHOU v NO (Pre-game)My Durant lineup had Harden/Deng out - Stephenson/Durant in. Likely not worth it and I'm not risking any other SF outside of LBJ/Durant/Deng to upgrade PG slightly or Cunningham-->Sanders for example. I'd rather shoot for Cunningham getting a nice run against the 'cats.MKG and Pekovic are two to stay away from off the top of my head.
Mucho gracis once again. Travelling for a few days so I'll check back in for expert advice next week.Bobcat knows his Fanduel BB.

Pretty high on Anthony Davis tonight. Couple lineups tonight for the GPPs:

PG A.J. Price WAS @ DAL (Pre-game)

PF Larry Sanders MIL v IND (Pre-game)

C Joakim Noah CHI @ PHO (Pre-game)

SG O.J. Mayo DAL v WAS (Pre-game)

PF Dante Cunningham MIN v CHA (Pre-game)

C Omer Asik HOU v NO (Pre-game)

PG Rajon Rondo BOS v UTA (In progress)

SG Ray Allen MIA @ LAC (Pre-game)

SF Kevin Durant OKC v MEM (Pre-game)

PF Patrick Patterson HOU v NO (Pre-game)

C Al Jefferson UTA @ BOS (In progress)
Only lineup that cashed in the GPP's last night...134th/2790 entries with 271 pts. Kicking myself for switching out Zach Randolph last minute for Anthony Davis. Short schedule tonight, so variance should be even tighter as many people will very close to the same lineups with only a couple sleepers making/breaking lineups.

'Bobcat10 said:
Mucho gracis once again. Travelling for a few days so I'll check back in for expert advice next week.Bobcat knows his Fanduel BB.
Last night was real close. Kemba would have probably netted a top 10 and easy coast to the money. All I had was LBJ going late with a good number of chargers that had LBJ+X....but I think there were a bunch of top 10-15 that fell out having nobody late.I think I'm taking tonight off unless somebody here posts a lineup I like or news like Wade or someone is out. I didn't like anything I created, and with just 3 games on the schedule, it's going to come down to one or two picks and who can fit the studs in without totally crapping out on their role player picks.

:shrug:

PG Tony Parker SA v NY (Pre-game)

PG Mario Chalmers MIA @ DEN (Pre-game)

SG Gary Neal SA v NY (Pre-game)

SG Jason Terry BOS @ BKN (Pre-game)

SF LeBron James MIA @ DEN (Pre-game)

SF Steve Novak NY @ SA (Pre-game)

PF Jeff Green BOS @ BKN (Pre-game)

PF Boris Diaw SA v NY (Pre-game)

C Tiago Splitter SA v NY (Pre-game)

Here is the team I am rolling out tonight:

PG Deron Williams BKN v BOS (Pre-game)

PG Andre Miller DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

SG Corey Brewer DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

SG Ray Allen MIA @ DEN (Pre-game)

SF Carmelo Anthony NY @ SA (Pre-game)

PF Kenneth Faried DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

C Brook Lopez BKN v BOS (Pre-game)

Corey Brewer seems to be the value play of the night for his price with the short schedule.

I was messing around on there after I saw TRE's lineup.....TRE, that is a 60K total? I came out with a lineup very similar to GF just posted that I may play now.

If Rondo and Wade are out...there are going to be people with them in. Time to try to capitalize.

I was messing around on there after I saw TRE's lineup.....TRE, that is a 60K total? I came out with a lineup very similar to GF just posted that I may play now.If Rondo and Wade are out...there are going to be people with them in. Time to try to capitalize.
Mine is a 50k...

I was messing around on there after I saw TRE's lineup.....TRE, that is a 60K total? I came out with a lineup very similar to GF just posted that I may play now.If Rondo and Wade are out...there are going to be people with them in. Time to try to capitalize.
Mine is a 50k...
If Rondo is out, Barbosa at 3.6 could be an interesting play for you over Neal. You might be able to upgrade Novak or Green or Splitter to a much better play.

Mine is a 50k...
If Rondo is out, Barbosa at 3.6 could be an interesting play for you over Neal. You might be able to upgrade Novak or Green or Splitter to a much better play.
Thx...looking.

Deron Williams

BKN v BOS (starts 8pm EST)

PG

Andre Miller

DEN v MIA (starts 10:30pm EST)

SG

Leandro Barbosa

BOS @ BKN (starts 8pm EST)

SG

Corey Brewer

SF

LeBron James

MIA @ DEN (starts 10:30pm EST)

SF

J.R. Smith

NY @ SA (starts 8:30pm EST)

PF

Kenneth Faried

PF

Tim Duncan

SA v NY (starts 8:30pm EST)

C

Brook Lopez

And

Andre Miller

PG

Deron Williams

SG

Jason Terry

BOS @ BKN (starts 8pm EST)

SG

Corey Brewer

SF

LeBron James

MIA @ DEN (starts 10:30pm EST)

SF

Carmelo Anthony

NY @ SA (starts 8:30pm EST)

PF

Boris Diaw

SA v NY (starts 8:30pm EST)

PF

Kenneth Faried

C

Brook Lopez

'Gustavo Fring said:
Here is the team I am rolling out tonight:

PG Tony Parker SA vs NY (Pre-game)

SG Leandro Barbosa BOS vs BKN (Pre-game)

SG Ray Allen MIA @ DEN (Pre-game)

SF Carmelo Anthony NY @ SA (Pre-game)

PF Kenneth Faried DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

Corey Brewer seems to be the value play of the night for his price with the short schedule.
Edited based on Rondo news.

PG Ty Lawson DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

SG Joe Johnson BKN v BOS (Pre-game)

SG Leandro Barbosa BOS @ BKN (Pre-game)

SF Andre Iguodala DEN v MIA (Pre-game)

SF J.R. Smith NY @ SA (Pre-game)

PF Kenneth FariedD EN v MIA (Pre-game)

PF Tim Duncan SA v NY (Pre-game)

Bobcat - Thanks for the rotogrinder info. I have been using that site for a while and never knew about the daily research stats. Great stuff!

50k team

PG George HillIND v DAL (Pre-game)

PG Brandon KnightDET v ORL (Pre-game)Damian Lillard

SG Lance StephensonIND v DAL (Pre-game)

SG E'Twaun MooreORL @ DET (Pre-game)

SF Rudy GayMEM v NY (Pre-game)

SF Kyle SinglerDET v ORL (Pre-game)Harrison Barnes

PF Dante CunninghamMIN v GS (Pre-game)

PF Zach RandolphMEM v NY (Pre-game)

C Greg MonroeDET v ORL (Pre-game)Omer Asik

I'm pretty happy with this first run through unless Stuckey comes back tonight, may have to make late adjustments.

ETA Stuckey returning but not starting, still think he cuts into the minutes/shots of both Singler/Knight so made a few changes. Let's hope Barnes is just scratching the surface.

Just found this thread, Nice. Had a good night last night but Chalmers killed me would have won most the tournies pretty easily.

Split last night...the loss was 26th place w/ Diaw in the lineup.

50k 50/50

PG George Hill IND v DAL (Pre-game)

PG Darren Collison DAL @ IND (Pre-game)

SG Lance Stephenson IND v DAL (Pre-game)

SG Kobe Bryant LAL v PHO (Pre-game)

SF Kyle Singler DET v ORL (Pre-game)

SF Harrison Barnes GS @ MIN (Pre-game)

PF Zach Randolph MEM v NY (Pre-game)

PF Dante Cunningham MIN v GS (Pre-game)

C Omer Asik HOU @ POR (Pre-game)

60k 50/50

PG Brandon Knight DET v ORL (Pre-game)

PG Darren Collison DAL @ IND (Pre-game)

SG James Harden HOU @ POR (Pre-game)

SG Kobe Bryant LAL v PHO (Pre-game)

SF Carmelo Anthony NY @ MEM (Pre-game)

PF Carl Landry GS @ MIN (Pre-game)

60k 50/50

PG Stephen Curry GS @ MIN (Pre-game)

PG Goran Dragic PHO @ LAL (Pre-game)

SG James Harden HOU @ POR (Pre-game)

SG Jason Richardson PHI v UTA (Pre-game)

SF Carmelo Anthony NY @ MEM (Pre-game)

PF Andrei Kirilenko MIN v GS (Pre-game)

Anyone with a lean on the PGs 6.4 and under?

PG Jameer Nelson 23.7 3 ORL@ATL $6,400

PG Ty Lawson 22.9 10 DEN@MEM $6,400

PG Mike Conley 25.9 9 DEN@MEM $6,400

PG Mo Williams 26 10 HOU@UTA $6,400

PG Darren Collison 23.1 11 GS@DAL $6,100

PG George Hill 23.5 11 IND@WAS $5,900

PG Jeff Teague 23.6 8 ORL@ATL $5,900

Users who are viewing this thread