What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thank Obama For Your Higher Gas Prices (1 Viewer)

Jim11

Footballguy
With the chaos in Iraq mounting, you can bet that gasoline prices will rise. Blame Obama's so-called foreign policy, which emboldens the militants.

With the chaos in Iraq mounting, you can bet that gasoline prices will rise. Blame Obama's so-called foreign policy, which emboldens the militants.
WOW, I THOUGH YOU WERE HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER IN HIS LAST ELECTION, CASH FOR CLUNKERS DISCONTINUED GOT YOU DOWN

Dude, enough of the charade. It's like a cruel, unending and terribly unfunny joke.

I don't even like the guy much (not as President that is ), but #### like this, or Boehners pathetic, partisan, divisive over instructive, political over governing, selfish gain over the better good "napping" comment.

This pres sucks to be honest. But I can't even bother to pay that much attention considering how literally dangerous the GOP has become with its rhetoric, strategy and especially their tactics

This pres sucks to be honest. But I can't even bother to pay that much attention considering how literally dangerous the GOP has become with its rhetoric, strategy and especially their tactics
^ This. GWB sucked...and I say that as a person who voted for him in 2004. Obama? Look at it this way. I'm a point guard on a basketball team. Left-handed. I get to face a full-court press bringing the ball up the court while my other four teammates are way down around our basket (on offense). Oh yeah, and my left hand is in a sling...so I gotta bring the ball up-court with only my right hand...1 on 5. Is it me that sucks because I'll make about 40-50 turnovers in the game?! :shrug: Not saying Obama hasn't made (several) mistakes and could be better in many ways. But who of us would be honest and say the exact same thing about ourselves...not even managing our checkbook or running our family well, while gleefully railing on the man who's trying to be Commander in Chief?

But none of that matters. The more important point is Koya's. The GOP is a dumpster fire. An open-air debris garden. Lost. A vacuous, morally bankrupt hole. Counter-productive to positive progress in our economy/society. Not because of their desires for smaller government, a balanced budget, right to life, et al! But because they've sold their souls. The Koch Brothers could walk up to a microphone tomorrow morning with scientists on either side, and announce that they have solved both cold fusion and the flying car...and that they're giving away the technology for everyone to use to make the world a better place, and it wouldn't matter. Because no one in the middle (moderates) trusts two words that come out of the GOP's mouth anymore. They might only trust 3-4 words that come out of the Democrats' mouths too! But somehow, the GOP manages to be even more embarrassing and won the race to the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually looking forward to a brief downturn in the market so that I can get some IRA money that's been sitting in cash for awhile. I think its too early.

Jim11 is full of #### as usual, but Obama IS going to be responsible for whatever happens in Iraq. We should have never invaded Iraq, but we did, and we can't look backwards. We're in a very precarious situation now and Obama's got some very difficult decisions to make. No matter what he does, he's going to get blamed; that comes with the territory; that's the job he wanted. But man I wouldn't want to be him because this totally sucks.

Jim11 is full of #### as usual, but Obama IS going to be responsible for whatever happens in Iraq. We should have never invaded Iraq, but we did, and we can't look backwards. We're in a very precarious situation now and Obama's got some very difficult decisions to make. No matter what he does, he's going to get blamed; that comes with the territory; that's the job he wanted. But man I wouldn't want to be him because this totally sucks.
Once he's out of office and Iraq is still a cluster, no one other than the far right is ever going to think of Iraq as anything other than Bush's failure.

Once he's out of office and Iraq is still a cluster, no one other than the far right is ever going to think of Iraq as anything other than Bush's failure.
Exactly- it doesn't matter what one clown does during his 8 years in office, it's all the other clowns fault!

Exactly- it doesn't matter what one clown does during his 8 years in office, it's all the other clowns fault!
Precisely. If the one clown doesn't make the mess in the first place, there's nothing to clean up.

And that's the other point. Do you even remember the last time somebody thought "all of us (Americans)" when the word "we" is mentioned related to politics? Maybe 9/11? :shrug:

We live in two nations. Only there's no "Union" and "South." Actually three...the Union, the South, and the rest of us who wish we could build two giant spaceships and ship both "nations" off to some other solar system...pawn them off on two unsuspecting planets. Though the idea that there are "red" and "blue" states is ludicrous too. Just different shades of purple . But when it comes election time, time to vote on bills, folks suddenly can only see/tolerate one color?

Morons.

I'm full of it, but Obama is responsible...how does that compute, Tim? Can't have it both ways.

Obama's weak foreign policy is coming home to roost. Benghazi, the V.A., Obamacare mess. Worst president since Carter. Surpasses Carter, but Cater only had 1 term. Voters were smarter then,

I'm full of it, but Obama is responsible...how does that compute, Tim? Can't have it both ways.Obama's weak foreign policy is coming home to roost. Benghazi, the V.A., Obamacare mess. Worst president since Carter. Surpasses Carter, but Cater only had 1 term. Voters were smarter then,
lol.

As I said:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101752227

Sectarian violence in Iraq sent the price of oil skyrocketing on Thursday, propelling both Brent and West Texas Intermediate up more than two percent amid growing concerns about a threat to global supply.

After a delayed reaction to turmoil raging in the country, oil prices soared as open warfare between rebel forces—threatening a reconquest of Iraq barely a few years after U.S. forces departed—and the government spilled on to the world stage. Iraq is a member of OPEC, second only to Saudi Arabia as one of the world's largest producers of crude.

As I said:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101752227

Sectarian violence in Iraq sent the price of oil skyrocketing on Thursday, propelling both Brent and West Texas Intermediate up more than two percent amid growing concerns about a threat to global supply.

After a delayed reaction to turmoil raging in the country, oil prices soared as open warfare between rebel forces—threatening a reconquest of Iraq barely a few years after U.S. forces departed—and the government spilled on to the world stage. Iraq is a member of OPEC, second only to Saudi Arabia as one of the world's largest producers of crude.
Man, if only someone would invade that country everything would be aces!

I'm full of it, but Obama is responsible...how does that compute, Tim? Can't have it both ways.

Obama's weak foreign policy is coming home to roost. Benghazi, the V.A., Obamacare mess. Worst president since Carter. Surpasses Carter, but Cater only had 1 term. Voters were smarter then,
FTR, I never wrote that Obama was responsible, I wrote he is going to be responsible for whatever happens from this point forward. That's inevitable. But only a person with complete ignorance of the last 10 years would argue that Obama is primarily responsible for what's happened up to this point. He has a certain level of responsibility, but it is nowhere near that of the President that he took over from. Which is why I wrote that you are full of ####.

FTR, I never wrote that Obama was responsible, I wrote he is going to be responsible for whatever happens from this point forward. That's inevitable. But only a person with complete ignorance of the last 10 years would argue that Obama is primarily responsible for what's happened up to this point. He has a certain level of responsibility, but it is nowhere near that of the President that he took over from. Which is why I wrote that you are full of ####.
Whatever, Timmy. Fact is, you'll soon be paying more for gasoline and that's on Obama's head, since these terrorists know he is weak and won't try to stop them.

Meanwhile, Obama is allowing, maybe even encouraging, an influx of illegals in unprecedented numbers. The man is a failure as president.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatever, Timmy. Fact is, you'll soon be paying more for gasoline and that's on Obama's head, since these terrorists know he is weak and won't try to stop them.

Meanwhile, Obama is allowing, maybe even encouraging, an influx of illegals in unprecedented numbers. The man is a failure as president.
:lmao: You're a national treasure.

This is also a complete falsehood. Unfortunately.

No need. Noone is keeping records of the @$# that you write.

The clown that broke it owns it.

Users who are viewing this thread