What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any coders in here? (1 Viewer)

Meatwad Reloaded

Footballguy
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I'll try anyways....I lost most of my games this year in a completely unfair manner. Early on when drafting a few guys got together and decided to ply me with my favorite beer, Icehouse. As the draft went on, I kept drinking more and more, I even had 7 or 8 before it started. I normally do not drink and those jokers knew that, I also am a fantasy football champion (18 times) and I kill all competition in every way. Anyways they cheated and here is my question. Does anyone here know how to write malicious backdoor code that will let me compete in my league championship this week? I will pay some money to anyone who will help me with this. As a matter of fact, if you help me win my next championship, I will pretty much do anything you say.

Mods, feel free to move this to 'a little help' if that is where this goes.

I would protest the game personally. Stand outside their houses with a sign that reads "I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."

Then sleep with their wives.

I would protest the game personally. Stand outside their houses with a sign that reads "I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."

Yeah....just what I need, a crapload more child support that I have to pay. Why do you think I need to win all this money in the first place? DUH!!!

Meatwad Reloaded said:
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I'll try anyways....I lost most of my games this year in a completely unfair manner. Early on when drafting a few guys got together and decided to ply me with my favorite beer, Icehouse. As the draft went on, I kept drinking more and more, I even had 7 or 8 before it started. I normally do not drink and those jokers knew that, I also am a fantasy football champion (18 times) and I kill all competition in every way. Anyways they cheated and here is my question. Does anyone here know how to write malicious backdoor code that will let me compete in my league championship this week? I will pay some money to anyone who will help me with this. As a matter of fact, if you help me win my next championship, I will pretty much do anything you say.
anything? :popcorn:

Meatwad Reloaded said:
anything? :popcorn:
Wetdream, to the white courtesy phone.

Meatwad Reloaded said:

Mods, feel free to move this to 'a little help' if that is where this goes.
Unless it's in your league rules, it's not cheating.

You should get a league ruling on pre-draft drinking before the 2015 draft.

I think you have your ruling on Icehouse, though.

Sure, my initial quote is 200k. But don't be surprised if the costs end up north of 650k, appears to be the norm for web developers anyhow.

Guys this is serious. I drafted a team with all Packers, which would have been o.k if my brother had not taken Rodgers /Nelson at the 12/13 turn. It is pretty tough to win games when half of your roster is all time greats like Lynn Dickey and James Lofton!!!

$500 is going to be a tad too high. I can shave some of that off and maybe barter for some favors or something you want or suggest.

Guys this is serious. I drafted a team with all Packers, which would have been o.k if my brother had not taken Rodgers /Nelson at the 12/13 turn. It is pretty tough to win games when half of your roster is all time greats like Lynn Dickey and James Lofton!!!

$500 is going to be a tad too high. I can shave some of that off and maybe barter for some favors or something you want or suggest.
You're asking someone to hack into a secure website with a "malicious backdoor code", and you want it to be cheap? I thought you were kidding, but if you're serious, well ... good luck with that.

WTF! ITS NOT AS IF I AM ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO HACK INTO SONY OR THE WHITE HOUSE. NOW THAT WOULD BE WORTH THE 500!!!! I JUST THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SINCE WE ARE LINKED IN AS FANTASY BROTHERS WE COULD HELP OUT WITH RELIVING THE TENSION!!!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!

I DONT HAVE 500, I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 100 TO SPEND. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A STUPID ESPN WEBSITE TO BREAK INTO IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD FOR A COMPUTER MAN TO DO!!!!!!!

Yeah....just what I need, a crapload more child support that I have to pay. Why do you think I need to win all this money in the first place? DUH!!!
You can't make babies in the butt.
This is the only way.

Have your kneepads?

Have your kneepads?
:hey: Coder here...

:unzipsandpullsupchair:

You can't make babies in the butt.
Some of the posters here make me feel otherwise.

Meatwad make the money see.

Meatwad gets the honies G.

Driving in my car

Living like a star

Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread