What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Has there ever been a worse PTPer than Tony Romo? (1 Viewer)

Gambino

Footballguy
This guy is ####### horrible on the big stage. I'm having trouble thinking of a bigger choke artist in prime time.

130 and 2 TDs in the first half. He's pretty brutal tonight.
Well, he's given the other team 2 TDs...And it wouldn't matter if he threw 17 TDs tonight...he still is brutal in the clutch / spotlight / big stage.I'll say it now, Guy never wins a Super Bowl.There you go.

Well, he's given the other team 2 TDs...And it wouldn't matter if he threw 17 TDs tonight...he still is brutal in the clutch / spotlight / big stage.I'll say it now, Guy never wins a Super Bowl.There you go.
OK, so you start this on a Monday night when he ####s up, and then we he starts playing well again, you claim this thread isn't about Monday night. Brilliant.

OK, so you start this on a Monday night when he ####s up, and then we he starts playing well again, you claim this thread isn't about Monday night. Brilliant.
I could have started it in the Seattle playoff game...or any other BIG game for that matter.

I could have started it in the Seattle playoff game...or any other BIG game for that matter.
OK. I'm sure it will be true if you keep capitalizing BIG.

I know you are a BIG drinker, but you aren't very smart either, are you?

I do like to tip the elbow, but at least I'm not a bitter #######.

What did Romo do? I missed the first quarter and a half (and 41 POINTS) after having to watch the Bernstein Bears and getting my son to fall asleep...

Maybe, but you do seem to have an affinity for bad big-time, hunky QBs...good for you, everybody needs something.Enjoy your Old Crow while rooting on your boy.

Maybe, but you do seem to have an affinity for bad big-time, hunky QBs...good for you, everybody needs something.Enjoy your Old Crow while rooting on your boy.
:pickle:I have a thing for all hunky QBs.

Romo wearing his hat backwards make his ears look bigger than Obamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brentley- just to show my support I bet Dallas -1 for the 2nd Half...let's hope your man-crush gets this done for us.

Grounding, no idea of what is going on around him. Horrible that this team has to win in spite of him. They'd be much better served with a Trent Dilfer type.

I am not a big fan of Romo but I did not realize people thought he was a ptper?

Who said he was?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a big fan of Romo but I did not realize people thought he was a ptper?Who said he was?
he's playing in prime time tonight, isn't he?
Maybe I dont understand what Gambino is saying.
I think he's saying that Romo generally chokes when he plays in prime time or big games.
That is what I thought. I just never heard anyone say Romo was a guy that shined in these moments. Which made it a wierd thread to me.

I am not a big fan of Romo but I did not realize people thought he was a ptper?Who said he was?
I think he's saying that Romo generally chokes when he plays in prime time or big games.
And he proves his point by posting during games Romo ends up winning.I love this thread, it's like Romo is reading it and it makes him angry. Every time Gambino posts, Romo does something right, so I'll encourage Gambino to post more :)I love this exchange:
Yet another grounding from Mr. Primetime.
Right after Gambino hits "Add Reply", 52 yard TD by Romo
All a set up for the 52 yd TD...guy is genius.
Thanks!

Except for the fact that Dallas is 2-0 and Romo has thrown for 565 yards with a passer rating ~110 in two prime time games this year.

Users who are viewing this thread